Valentine's Day Special

Depuis le début

She was currently have a teenage breakdown, for once in her life she didn't have anything to wear. It wasn't that she didn't want to impress him, but if for some reason if his friends followed him, she wanted to look appealing and seem to want to be there.

-

After putting together an outfit that she liked, she headed down the stairs, Jun coming into view as she stopped at the last step.

''Alright, we can go now'' she said, Jun looking up from his phone. He smiled and headed out first.

This was really going to be hard trying to act like a couple. Already a few days into their little plan but they were still weird about public displays of affection, rather she was. He was usually the one to do it first and she would just follow along.

-

He stopped in front of a bowling alley, looking to her before gesturing to the door.

''Didn't we say that you asked me out here?" she asked with an amused smile.

He laughed and nodded, "All the more to go, why not make it true to an extent''

She laughed but ultimately agreed. He opened the door for her, allowing her to go first and heading inside after her. He paid for their shoes and the lane, which she protested during the process. They headed for the 35th lane that glowed to life at the moment they laid eyes on it. She was pretty excited to go bowling, although it was the afternoon, the lanes were glow in the dark, making a little of her clothes glow with the black light. They prepared their shoes, grabbing the right weighted bowling balls.

She added her name as, 'Ana is better than Jun' while he added his name as 'Jun is better than Ana'

-

She pouted as she got a gutter ball for the third time that game, making her opponent laugh while she tried to knock over a pin. She glared at him as she crossed her arms over her chest before grabbing another ball into her hands, position her fingers to where they should be. She went into the stance, about to start walking to the line when she felt his arms over her own.

''Yah- let's not get another gutter okay? Hold still while I fix your posture'' he said, moving his hands to correct her rookie mistakes, even switching the hand since she wasn't using her dominant hand to throw.

After finally fixing her mistakes, he allowed her to throw the ball again, and in doing so got a strike. Ana squealed in happiness as she quickly wrapped her arms around him, "I did it!"

He laughed as he waited for her to calm down before she let go, which made her blush in embarrassment. "Sorry about that'' she quickly apologized.

Jun nudged her towards the rack of coloured bowling balls, "Just go again before you forget how to''

She stuck her tongue out at him as she grabbed the orange ball, walking towards the lane and throwing the ball. Although not a strike, but she did manage to knock over 6 of the pins.

-

The date went fairly well, his arm managing to wrap around her waist without her protests. Ana enjoyed the jokes and expressions he would make whenever one of the two would get a gutter ball. Though the last set of the their last game, she couldn't help but want him to have his arms around her.

''Jun? Do you mind helping here?" she asked, purposely putting her arm in the wrong position for him to fix. He shook his head as he headed over, instantly putting his arms near her own, his breath tickling her neck as he fixed it back in the right place.

''There, that better?" Jun asked, his lips near her own, if she only turned her head and leaned forward, than this would all be perfect. Ana bit her lower lip as she nodded, turning to thank him.

His eyes locked onto her lips, her own mimicking the gaze onto his own plump ones. Their breathes became short as their cheeks burned at the sudden closeness of the pair. But at the same time no one wanted to move away, or rather the other to move away as well.

Ana quickly put the ball back on the rack, which was close enough where she didn't need to look, and in that moment, his hand cupped her cheek, pressing his lips to her own. The kiss was brief, yet no one wanted to let go.

-

''Thanks for taking me out, I actually really enjoyed the date, I mean whatever you call this'' she said, clutching the bear he bought her close.

On the way back, he noticed a small store popped up for valentine's day themed items and small trinkets of the sort. He picked out a small pink bear with a heart in its paws. She thought it was cheesy, but didn't protest when he handed it to her.

''No problem, I enjoyed it as well'' he added.

She stood at the foot of her doorstep, looking at him while he returned the same gaze.

''So I'll see you Monday?" she asked.

''Yeah, I'll see you'' he said as he turned to start leaving her pathway.

She quickly grabbed onto his arm and turned him around. She quickly peck his cheek as she scurried inside, a blushing mess as she did so. He chuckled as he shook his head slightly, returning his walk out of view of her house. A small shy smile playing on his lips as he grazed his fingers over the place where she placed that short but sweet kiss.

-

''Did you guys see that?" Dino whisper-yelled, making the other guys 'shh' him.

''Dino, be quiet! Woozi, did you catch all that?" Eun-Hye whispered, the short blond nodding his head, showing his phone with the video.

-