I wanted to ogle at the beautiful, chiseled man standing before me. I wanted to run my tongue over his ridged abdomen, to lick every curve and dip of his abs. But my subconscious screamed about Severin being my captor, and most probably my executioner, and that was enough for me to snap out of my dirty fantasies. Even though he looked like a Greek god, he was still a cruel monster; one I wanted be as far away from as possible.

"Get in," Severin ordered once again, making me wonder if he would say anything other than 'get in'.

Hesitantly I stepped in the bathtub and begun lowering myself in the warm water when Severin stopped me by gripping my shoulder tightly. I looked at him with wide fearful eyes. I winced as Severin roughly removed the bandage on my face. I raised my hand to touch the tattooed area but Severin gripped my wrist tightly.

"Don't." He squeezed my wrist tightly, making tears blur my vision.

This man was so going to kill me.

Turning me around, he peeled the other bandage off me making me wince at the sudden, harsh pull. Then carefully, Severin lowered me in the warm water, making me sigh in bliss.

I winced when the water flowed over my battered feet and back, and I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming as the pain increased. I wanted to get up and run out of the tub, but Severin's firm hold on my shoulders prevented me from doing so.

Once my body was submerged in the water, Severin stepped in the bathtub. He lowered himself slowly until he too was submerged in the water. Without saying a word, Severin gave me a harsh tug and pulled me over him, my head landing on his chest. Taking hold of the shower pipe, Severin let the warm water cascade over me.

Closing my eyes at the sudden onslaught of pain, I tightened my hold around Severin and screamed. But Severin didn't stop. He continued to let the water flow over me, stinging my raw skin, making me feel as if as I was being stung by a thousand fire ants.

"Shh, quiet, not a single sound." Severin's words were deceptively soft, but I sensed the underlying threat in them. His words clearly stated that if I dared to make a sound I would have to face serious consequences.

The torture lasted for what felt like hours, but lasted for a few minutes. When Severin turned of the shower, I breathed a sigh of relief and loosened my hold on Severin. My breaths were coming in uneven pants. If this had lasted a few more minutes, I was sure I would've died.

Severin got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. He grabbed another towel and after pulling me out of the tub begun drying my body. His touch was methodical; he cleaned me with expert precision, never lingering in one place for too long.

Once my whole body was dry, Severin threw the towel in the sink and led me out of the bathroom, naked. I wanted a towel around me, something to cover myself with, but I had nothing. And I couldn't do anything to change that, because Severin wouldn't let me.

"Lie down," Severin ordered pointing to the princess bed.

I hurried over to the bed, eager to lie down and cover myself with the duvet. Just as I was about to lie down Severin ordered me to lie on my right side. I did as he said because I knew that my left side was tattooed and my was skin raw, also I didn't want to make him any more angry than he already was.

The door opened just as I covered my front with the comforter, leaving my back bare. Sandro sauntered in holding a bag looking as handsome as ever. Today he was wearing a full sleeve black shirt which hid his beautiful tattoos.

"Rendere più rapido," Severin said to Sandro who nodded and perched on the bed next to me. (Make it quick)

Sandro opened his bag and took out a generous amount of gauze, tape, bandages and a bottle of antiseptic liquid. Without uttering a single word, Sandro begun tending to my face; using first the antiseptic liquid which made me hiss and wince as the liquid stung my skin, then carefully wrapped the tattooed area with gauze. I had no idea what Severin had gotten tattooed on my face since I hadn't looked at myself in the mirror yet. Sandro did the same with my back side and wrapped the tattooed area with gauze.