I must've been staring for awhile because I could see him laughing while looking in my direction. His one eye shut to send me a wink, and a thousand butterflies began to flutter in my stomach.

He waved his large hand to me before turning on his heel to walk inside "The Grind." He may be a gorgeous human being, but he still took my spot which made him an asshole.

A scoff left my mouth and I rolled my eyes at how ignorant I was being. With what little patience I had left I let my eyes roam to try and find a new place to park.

I eventually found one that was much farther from the establishment than I would've liked, but I took it anyways.

I moved the gear into park and shut my car off before taking my keys out of the ignition. The car started cooling off and I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and walked as fast as possible into the coffee house.

Warmth trapped me in a flash of opening the door, and the smell of freshly ground coffee beans captured my senses.

Coffee was such a beautiful thing. Not enough sleep could easily be cured with a nice cup of joe. Plus the taste of the brown-colored caffeine was absolutely unique and exploded against your taste buds.

If I could drink coffee for the rest of my lifetime, I would.

Although the parking lot was packed, the little cafe wasn't too busy. Before I could even look around at people I walked up and ordered myself a nice cup of hot mocha.

The smell spread throughout the place almost instantly, and I already knew it was going to be one good drink.

The girl working handed me the cup after I paid her the money which I found in a long-lost duffel bag last night. Steam from the cup made my mouth water and I hurriedly found somewhere to sit to start sipping this deliciousness.

Amazing would be an understatement. This mocha was probably the bet I'd ever tasted. I would definitely be coming back to "The Grind" more often.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see the guy from earlier. The jerk that took my parking spot is diagonally behind me.

He's quietly sipping out of a white mug while staring out the window. Almost as if he's waiting on something.

Or someone.

From here you can see his jawline which looks sharper than a brand new kitchen knife. As his head begins to turn away from the window and I quickly focus on something else so he doesn't catch me staring.

Getting caught staring by the person you were staring at is probably one of the most embarrassing things to happen.

I pull my phone out of my bag to check the email that tthompson967 sent me not too long ago.

"I'll be wearing a black shirt with white lettering. Advertising a football camp from 2009."

I clicked the power button again and tucked it back into the front pocket of my backpack.

I look around for a girl in a black t-shirt, but there isn't a single one.

I email tthompson967 one more time asking if she's here, and she replies almost immediately.