Steve x Peggy There you'll be song Au thing..

This one is kind of sad, I'm sorry... I had to though, this song always reminds me of them. The song is There you'll be by Faith Hill, I highly recommend listening while you read. I have a Clint Barton request and I'll be working on more of these, but I'm out of town until Saturday night, so we'll see when stuff gets posted. I hope you all like it, and I don't own the song or anything else! It's a bit short again, sorry about that, and I only did the refrain twice and I repeated the last two phrases because that's how the song goes.

When Peggy thought back on all that times that she and Steve ad spent together, and all the dreams they left behind, She was glad because she was blessed to have him in her life.
Steve was the light in the dark, he made her smile, when she'd had an especially bad day. He'd treated her like an equal instead of someone below him, he gave her credit for what she'd done, and not taken it for himself. He listened to her ideas and included her in their plans, along with the rest of the Commandos who did the same. When she looked back on those days, she'd look and see his face, he was right there for her.
In her dreams she'd always see him soar above the sky, like she was watching him fly away from her the last time she saw him. Sometimes he was returning to her and they'd be together again, but then she'd wake up and it'd be morning and she'd realize it was just a dream.
There will always be a place for him in her heart for all of her life. He'd changed her life, turned it around and nothing would ever be the same. Peggy would keep a part of him with her and everywhere she was, there he'd be.
Steve showed her how it feels, to feel the sky within her reach and She'd always remember all the strength he gave to her. His love made her make it through all the bad times, when she wasn't treated fairly or respected. She owed so much to him, he was right there for her.
Peggy had always saw in him her light, her strength. She wanted to thank him now for all the ways that he was right there for her.
In Peggy's dreams she'd always see him soar above the sky, in heart there'd always be a place for him for all her life, even after he was gone. Peggy keep a part of him for all her life, and everywhere She was there Steve would be. And everywhere she was, there he'd be. There he'd be... There he'll be...

So, what did you guys think? Yea or Nay? I'm sorry I've been kind of inactive this week, I had to work Monday, Tuesday and today and the internet connection has been down at my school so I couldn't type in my spare time.