Bucky x reader Stay Stay Stay by T-swift Au thing

Yay! ANOTHER!  This one is based off of Stay Stay Stay (again) by Taylor Swift. If you haven't heard it before, I highly recommend listening to it. I hope guys like this one, I'm quite suprised by the turnout with the other one, so yay!!! Thank you to everyone!!! I used the lyrics more and incorporated them into the fic in this one, so here you go. I know it's a little short, but I'm working one more, also some of the words are repetitive because that's how the song goes. Also, I don't own the song by Taylor Swift or anything else...

Your P.O.V.
You were pretty sure you and Bucky had almost broken up last night, the two of you were fighting about something juvenile and you'd had thrown your phone across the phone at him in anger. You'd expected a dramatic turn away from him, but he stayed.
The next morning You texted Bucky and told him that you should talk about it, because you'd read somewhere that you should never leave a fight unresolved. Not long after, Bucky came in wearing a football helmet.
"Okay, let's talk" He said. And You said,
"Stay stay stay, I've been loving you for quite some time,time, time. You think that it's funny when I'm mad,mad, mad, but I think that's it's best of We both stay"
Before him, you'd only dated self-indulgent takers, who took all their problems out on you. But Bucky carried your groceries and now you were always laughing. You loved him because he gave you no choice but to stay. You'd been loving him for quite some time, He thinks it's funny when you're mad, so you thought it best that both of you stay.
He took the time to memorize you, your fears, hopes and dreams. You just liked hanging with him all the time. All those times he didn't leave, it'd been occurring to you that'd you'd like to hang out with him for your whole life.
Stay. And you'll be loving him for quite some time. No one else was going to love you when you got mad, mad, mad. But you think it's best that you both stayed.
Bucky was touched and surprised by your confession and took off the football helmet, pulled you close and kissed you tenderly. Both of you were definitely going to be staying.
Stay, Stay, Stay, You've been loving each other for quite some time, time, time
He thought it was funny when you were mad, mad, mad
And you thought it was best if you both stayed.
Soooo.... what did you guys think? Yea or nay? I'll hopefully be updating more soon...