CHAPTER 5: THE SPRITE'S WORDS

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF CARD CAPTOR SAKURA. THEY ARE OWNED BY CLAMP

UPDATE!!!!!

I'm so sorry its late but here.

HAVE FUN READING GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :*

Warning: Unedited
******************

After a few minutes, the class was led to the shrine of the town.

It was a bit late in the afternoon when they arrived at the shrine. They were greeted by a tall guy with black hair wearing a green kimono named Shizuka Doumeki, the professor of the university that handled local myths and legends.

"Welcome to the shrine. This shrine has been in our family for generations..."

The class was given a short tour of the place and were left to roam around the shrine grounds before the evening meal.

Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo and Eriol were walking by the pond.

"You saw wings on her back?" Tomoyo asked as Sakura started to relay what she saw at the university earlier.

Sakura nodded. She crouched down and looked at the pond's water before turning her gaze to her friends.

"An angel?", Syaoran asked
"No. A parasite." Eriol said to them.

"What do you mean?" Syaoran asked him

"What she saw on the girl's back was a parasite. It's something that gradually steals the happiness of someone."

They all gave him a horrified expression.

"It starts off with depression and anxiety, seeking happiness but never finding it because all she can think about are the negative things in life until she is left with nothing but emptiness."

"Who created such a thing?" Tomoyo asked in a whisper

"Someone with a wish."
Eriol said in the same tone.

Before anyone can comment on what he said Sakura stood up and faced the pond.

"Sakura?" Tomoyo asked

"Do you see that?" Sakura asked them

They all looked at the direction of her gaze and saw a blue ball of light floating above the center of the pond. Squinting their eyes, they saw that it was a small girl wearing a glittery dress with tiny wings on her back.

"A fairy!" Tomoyo whispered-shouted

"No. A sprite." Syaoran said with startled expression.

"What is it doing here?" Tomoyo asked

Sakura was looking at the sprite intently. It seemed to be dancing above the pond. The sprite's gaze fixed on hers, it smiled at her. But the smile was evil.

It flew away from the pond as fast as it could and Sakura started to chase it.

"Sakura, don't!" Eriol exclaimed.

The others chased her.

The Sprite led Sakura to a small shed with eagles engraved on the door.

The sprite floated outside the door and waited until Sakura was a few feet away from her.

No one was around and the others were still trying to catch up.

"Ying Fa", the Sprite said

Sakura's eyes widened as she remembered that Fai called her that in a dream.

"Ying Fa. You must awaken and take your place beside Him."

"I'm not Ying Fa!" Sakura shouted at the Sprite.

"Ying Fa. You will be one with him. You will restore the power of Aries to Him."

The shed's door opened and Sakura was pushed inside by an unseen force just as soon as the others neared her.

The doors closed, locking her inside with the Sprite.

"Sakura!" Syaoran shouted.

"FUKA SHURAI!" Syaoran summoned a gust of wind at the same time that Eriol whistled and a whirlwind attacked the door. However a sluggish cloud, almost similar to the ones that attacked her at Tomoeada, seeped through the closed doors and prevented them from opening it.

"Should I call the teacher? It might go away if we do." Tomoyo asked.

"No. We don't know what it is yet. It might attack the teacher instead." Eriol said as he shook his head.

Syaoran cursed as the creature was able to defend himself when he attacked it with the power of thunder.

They heard Sakura scream.

"Sakura!" They all exclaimed.

"Step aside."

It was the professor, Doumeki. They did as he said. He raised his left hand in front of him and his right to his back as if holding a bow and arrow.

He pulled the invisible arrow backwards and it appeared.

The sluggish dark cloud hissed at them and bolted forward to attack. Doumeki let go of the arrow and it hit the cloud straight, making it winced and scream in pain.

The arrow shot through the cloud and to the closed door, forcing it open and hitting the Sprite that was laughing above a Sakura sprawled on the ground with her eyes closed and her body limp.

The Sprite screamed and they heard these words in a man's voice before she slowly disappeared,

"I'm coming for you my Ying Fa. You are mine."

Syaoran and the others rushed towards her. Syaoran put his arms below her body and bridal carried her.

"Don't worry. She just fainted. She will wake up before dinner starts." Doumeki said as he entered the shed.

"Who are you?" Eriol asked.

"Watanuki, sent me to help."

*****************************

I know it's short, I'm so sorry!

I hope you liked it though.

So we heard the words Fai said from the sprite.

And Watanuki sent Doumeki! Will they finally meet him?

But xxxHolic fans, remember that one can only go to the shop if they have a wish they want granted. Who do you has a wish?

*******

OMG GUYS! I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE TRADITIONAL WEAR OF JAPANESE MEN. I KNOW ITS NOT KIMONO. HAHAHA
PLEASE HELP.