Chapter 3: DREAMS

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF CARD CAPTOR SAKURA and XXXHOLIC THEY ARE OWNED BY CLAMP

Image of Watanuki above ^_^

Enjoy the chapter :*

***********************************************

After the battle they all went to their respective houses, Syaoran gave Sakura a chaste kiss on the lips before giving her an encouraging hug, telling her that she wasn't alone on this. It was in the middle of the night when Sakura once again met Watanuki in a dream.

They were both sitting on the branches of a cherry blossom tree, Sakura in her pajamas and Watanuki in his kimono. Sakura proceeded to tell him what happened when she was in school and after she awakened from the dream.

"Do you have any idea what's threatening you?" Watanuki asked.

Sakura shook her head. "Eriol doesn't know as well. We're going to try and figure it out tomorrow at Eriol's new house."

"I was scared.." Sakura trailed off, explaining how she felt during the battle.

"Scared? Of the creature that attacked you?"

"No.. of the fact that it tried to take the card and the staff away from me. The staff is important to me but above everything else it's the cards."

Watanuki gave her a gentle smile and his eyes were thoughtful when he said, "You love the cards?"

Sakura smiled, "Yes. They have always been there for me. They're my friends."

Watanuki's eyes widened at that statement. He looked at the moon above them then his gaze went back to hers. "I've always wanted to meet you and Syaoran in our dimension but I never got the chance too. Your heart is the same as the other Sakuras. They only hold pure intentions. I'm sure the cards love you as well and would be sad if they were parted from you."

Sakura stared at him as he continued talking, his words giving her a sense of comfort, "The cards will do their best to stay by your side, not only because you are their mistress but because you treat them as something more that holds power."

Sakura smiled and thanked him. She then frowned and asked, "Do you know what attacked me earlier?"

Watanuki shook his head, "Right now, I am not sure what evil is threatening you. I'm familiar with the creature but your concern must focus on the source of the threat. I wish I can help you more but everything comes with a price and the fact that I am stuck inside the shop prohibits me from physically helping you and your friends."

"Do you get lonely inside the shop?"

"No, I have friends who come often to visit me."

"I hope Syaoran and I can visit you."

Watanuki gave her a knowing smile, "Soon."

"Is fulfilling people's wishes difficult?"

Watanuki's gaze shifted to the cherry blossom petals floating above them.

"No, it is a duty that I must do until I meet someone very precious to me comes again. The shop must continue. And it will as long as people continue on wishing." Watanuki paused then asked, "Do you have a wish Sakura?"

Sakura pondered for a moment then smiled at him, "I do. But it is something that can never be and I understand that. It is why I've stopped wishing for it and I just continue moving on with my life. I'm very contented with what I have right now. It's more than I ever expected life to give me and I'm very grateful for all of them."

Card Captor Sakuraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें