"In about two minutes, an opportunity will present itself. Don't squander it." She pulled away just as quickly as she had appeared and was gone. That was Fiore, all cryptic messages and vague hints.

Katie

"Chad, would you excuse me for just a moment?" I asked and he smiled.

"I had a feeling. Go do whatever it is Fiore asked of you." He chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. "I'll be right here."

My head was still fuzzy and coming up with a way to distract Christine was difficult to concentrate on, but I eventually settled on simple as I probably couldn't mange anything too complicated. I moved in Christine's direction, swaying slightly, regretting Eliza's shoe selection for me. Heels and drunken walking did not go together.

Christine was standing with who I recognized from pictures as her fiancé, though I had yet to meet him. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned, her expression one of surprise until she saw it was me, and her mouth settled into a polite smile. "Hi Katie. Oh, Micah, this is Katie. She's Guili's new nanny and here with Chad. Katie, this is Micah, my fiancé."

I reached out and shook his hand, trying to keep myself from swaying on my feet. "Whoa, are you okay there?" He asked as I stumbled a little.

"I'm glorious," I drawled, 'accidentally' spilling all of my remaining drink onto my dress. I gave a squeal as the cold liquid seeped through the fabric onto my skin. Christine immediately reacted, grabbing the cup away from me and holding me at her side. "Oh no..." I gave a low sob as I looked down at my (actually, Eliza's...) dress that was now soaked with what I think was beer that I had snuck after Eliza and Chad had tried to cut me off.

"Micah, I'm going to help Katie. I'll be back." He nodded as I was guided in the direction of what I believe was the restroom. I looked back in Chad's direction who had his eyebrow cocked in an amused fashion and witnessed Fiore moving in Micah's direction. In all honesty, I really didn't want to know.

When we reached the bathroom, Christine laughed at my little "accident" as she grabbed a towel and wet it before starting to dab the dress. "I don't think this is really helping at all, is it?"

"Eh..." I shrugged, "It is pressing the cold beer onto my skin, which is slightly unpleasant." She and I both laughed and she gave a grimace as she looked down at the dress.

"I have some clothes I keep here upstairs. Let's go get you changed."

"Oh no!" I felt so bad now. I had wanted to make sure I avoided spilling anything on her, but I didn't want to become a burden. "That's not necessary, really!" Christine brushed off my comment with a wave.

"I'm not letting you walk around all night in a wet dress. It's really no trouble at all. It's actually a main reason I have clothes here. I haven't used any of it in a long time too." She led my upstairs, keeping our arms looped as we moved upstairs. I caught sight of Fiore and Micah speaking in the kitchen, but I noticed she briefly caught sight of Christine taking me upstairs. I could swear I detected a hint of a nod at me before she looked back at Micah, her expression serious once again. It was so brief I could have imagined it.

Fiore's house was huge and extravagant, I was already lost as Christine opened a door and ushered me inside before closing the door. Without a word she moved to the closet and pulled out a very expensive looking black cocktail dress with capped sleeves and a low cut neckline in a form fitting cut. It looked like it would reach me just above my knees.

"Here, try this one. It actually might fit you a bit better than me. It was always really short on me, but you're a bit smaller so it should be perfect. Although..." She smirked, "not to seem inappropriate, but your chest is a lot bigger than mine so we'll see what happens there." She chuckled before moving toward the door. "You change, I'll wait out here in the hall for you."