Chapter 22- Bucket List

"Finally you came" cat hugged me as she saw me walking towards campfire where everyone was seating

"Yeah would have reached 20 minutes earlier if you would have picked up my calls or had replied to my text" i said mocking her.

"Sorry, my mistake i know".

"Yeah you better be" i said looking around the place. This place is not much far away from Toni's thinking spot, they have already set up tents.

"Come on lets seat by the fire" cat said dragging me towards the log. What is he doing here.

"Hey, cat wait"

"What"

"What is Toni and Zac doing over here and where is Shawn". 

"Harry invited both of them and Shawn suddenly caught cold so didn't came"

"Ohh is he fine, maybe i should call him". Poor Shawn, he was so excited for camping.

"No i don't think you should call him right now, he must be sleeping". i nod

"Come on lets go now" she said again dragging towards the log.

"Look who came" cat said to the boys grabbing everyone's attention. Cat left my hand that she was holding and sat beside Harry giving him a kiss on cheeks.

"You made it" Zac said cheerfully.

"Yups" i said still standing. i should probably sit now, i looked around for a place to sit, cat and harry were seating on log, zac and Jack  and then there was space for me on the log where Toni was seating. Having no choice i went and sat beside him. 

"Why your so late" Harry asked me.

"Really your asking me that, you should ask your kitty".

"Cat" harry said

"I said sorry". she said pouting.

"Hey lets go for swim" Jack said getting up from his place

"Your kidding right" i said.

"Nope" he said popping that 'P'

"Come on it will be fun" Zac said. Jack and Zac getting friendly scars me.

"Water must be so freaking cold right now" Thinking about that only gives me shivers. I like visiting cold places and when cold wind hit my face but i have never been a fan of cold water.

"Such a grandma" Cat said making other chuckle. Ohh she just didn't call me that.

"Lets go" i said looking at cat

__________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone jumped into water leaving me and Toni only near the waterfall.

"You don't have to if you don't want to". Its too late to change my mind now. I didn't said anything and jumped into water and Toni jumped after me.

"Ohh its fucking cold" i said shivering. 

"We already know that princess" Toni 

"Don't call me that" i said straight looking into his eyes and started swimming towards Jack and Zac cause Harry and Cat were obviously making out and of cause i don't want to disturb them but then i  was pulled back by the arms pulling me back through my waist, he spin so that i was facing him now. He kept looking into my eyes for couple of second 

"What's wrong" he asked looking worried. I opened my mouth to speak but then closed it back when i remembered the scene where he was kissing that stupid girl, why am i stuck in such position i came for camping so that i can get my mind of Toni.