Chapter 12-Date

*next day*

I looked into mirror one last time, I look pretty good actually I decided to wear a tight black full sleeved dress which came up to my knees and added a red scarf to complete the look . I did my hair straight with just a little make up . I wonder where Toni would take me. I heard the door bell rang.

"Frina it's Toni" Aunt say
"Coming" I say making my way downstairs.
"Wow, you look beautiful " Toni say as soon as he see me with a smile
"You really look pretty honey".

"Thanks" I say with a polite smile making my way towards Toni. He just interlock his hand with mine and start to walk towards the door. 

"Looks like someone can't wait for there date" Aunt say teasingly making Toni blush. He seems to blush a lot nowadays lol, but he looks really cute when he blush.

We said  our goodbyes to Aunt and left.

Toni was wearing black jeans with black shirt. So it's black day today.
"So where are we going" I ask
"My thinking spot" he say. I nod. Not the place I expected but it doesn't matter Toni is more important then the place and it isn't that bad, we would get more peace over there.
He closed my eyes with his one hand and other hand was wrapped around my waist."Not again" I say.
"Trust me with this" I just nod. After walking for sometime he removed his hands from my eyes. And what I saw was something I just can't describe.
"You did all this" I ask with a big smile on my face
"Yupz all by myself" he say proudly. Such a cutie. He had decorated the whole place with golden- yellow lights which was hanging all around the trees . He placed beautiful sheets on the ground which had few pillows too. That's were we are going to have our dinner I suppose.
"You liked it" he ask nervously.
"Yeah of cause I do, no one has ever done anything like that for me, thank you so much" I say while wrapping my arms around his neck to give him a hug.
"Great cause I worked my ass off for this, you know how things got messy while I have doing the lights" . I pulled back with a raised eyebrows to look at his face. He just give me a - I am sorry- smile. I chuck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were done with our dinner and were laying down looking at the stars.
"This is so beautiful" I say
"So are you". I smile
" I have something to show you" I say with a smile on face, oh this is going to be soo good.
"Yeah". I took my phone out and showed him the video.
"You- how- ahh-Frina" he say all confuse
"Delete folder" I say and chucked. "I am not going to delete it this time, it's just to cute, our bad boy Toni dancing on a 1D song" I say with a wink.
"Fine" he say with a straight face which he wasn't able to pull of for long time and ended up laughing. He looks 1000 times more handsome when he laughs.
"So since when do you like one direction" I ask eagerly
"2011"
"Same here" I say with with a big smile. "Ed sheeran " I ask. He nod, " fave song of his" I ask
" thinking out loud,photograph and give me love". He is soo much more then a bad boy.
"Your" he ask
"Same here"
"such a copy cat" he say teasingly
"Justin bieber"
"I just like few of his songs"
"Your lame"
" A sexy lame" he correct with a smirk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for everything" I said for the last time still sitting in the car with him outside my house.
"Thanks for coming on a date with me and making my day special" I smile and he smiled back.
"Would you like to go out with again someday"  he ask nervously
" yeah" I say honestly.

He leaned closer to me  and my heart  started beating soo loudly. And then Toni's lips met mine.The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through my body. I threw my arms around his neck and got lost into his peppermint breath and soft lips. Then we separated  to catch our breath. He then just smiled.

"Still not going to delete that video" i say getting out of the car and making my way towards my house, as i started to feel nervous. 

"Your a weirdo" he yell from the car.

"Your lame" i turn back smiling at him. And went inside my house

__________________________________________________________________________________

I know this ch is short then once i normally write but since couple of days i am much busy due to school and just somehow got some time of to write this ch. So hope you understand.

And thanks for 300+ reads. 

Dont forget-Vote and Comment.