chapter 1-Hello New York!!

I HATE SCHOOL.  

Is the only thing that i can think about right now. Ohh i hate this, i reached New York early morning at 4 am, all my belongings and everything i need is here but still in the boxes and i am getting late for the first day of my school. I never really liked first days its always a mess for me, new people, new surrounding just makes me nervous. 

So currently i m all dresses up for school but not able to find my shoes 

"GOT IT" finally i found it,thx god. So silly of me i kept it under my bed which idk why i kept it there but at lest found it.

I went down stairs and said my goodbyes to the family with whom i live, they are my dad's friend's family. I am 16 and my family only let me leave India if i stayed with them and having no choice i agreed but anyways i dont mind staying with them, i know them since my childhood like they always use to visit India once a year so 

"Lets go baby" i said it to my lovely bike which is Hellcat. My brother gifted me this on my birthday last year.

Staying in New York has always been my dream. I use to stay in India with my family, my mom dad and my older brother but i didn't liked it much there, its a nice place but not meant for me and now finally i am here, in New York and its so beautiful.

My school is not much far from the place i live but not way too close also. On bike its 15 minutes drive.I reached school just on time, thxz to my driving skills lol but cause of this danmm shoes which i was not able to find and was running out of time, i had to skip my breakfast. 

As i parked my bike all eyes where at me and of cause they would be my baby is so sexy but right now i have no time to waste i have to get my time table first.So i started to look for principal's cabin but couldn't see it anyways. 

"Hey there, can u please tell me where is principals cabin" i asked to a girl standing next to her locker.she was a little taller then me, ohh wait its cause of those heels lol, she was pretty and was having dark hair and looked friendly.

"Yeah sure, btw hii i m Cat" she said while shaking hands with me. "Your new here ? like i saw you for the first time" she asked me 

"Yeah i m new in town and my name is Frina, listen i m kinda getting late so can you please tell me where the cabin is" 

"Yeah sorry sometimes i just talk a lot anddd i am still doing it. Ok so just go straight and take a right and then left"

"thank you so much"  

"No problem, cya around" she said n with that she left.

OK so i have to go straight n then take left and then right or wait do i have to take right first and then left, O god help me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can i come in" i asked looking at the clock which was in the class room, i was 10 minutes late for my first class which was science and honestly i dont mind lol like i dont like science anyways

"Your late for the class" a middle aged lady perhaps my science teacher told me

" yeah i know actually i am new here and i wasn't able to find the cabin and -"

 she cut me off  "yeah ok fine just introduce yourself to the class n take your seat and from next time if your late for the class then u will end up in detention "she said with a bored look on her face.

Gosh way to start first day at school. But i couldn't care less i have to focus on more important thing TATTOOING, soo i put on my- i dont care- look on my face and looked towards the class to introduce myself 

"Later losers" i said with showing victory sign through my hands n sat on the only chair which was empty which was at the back and i was happy about it that i got to seat at the back cause since childhood i have been seating backside only. 

i was trying to concentrate on what she is teaching but wasn't able to understand a thing, gosh who knew studying plants is such a tough job and crap i am hungry.

_______________________________________________________________________

Finally it was recess and i was on my way to the canteen i cant wait to fill my mouth with junk food.

"Hey Frina" a girl shouted from behind, i turned back and found cat.

"hii, waz up"

"I was just looking for you, thought you are new so of cause you wont have anyone to accompany you during break time"

"That's really sweet of you" i said with a polite smile.

"Jack, jackk, hey jack over here" she started to shout and started waving hands while calling someone. And a guy who looked like a Greek God just showed up, danmm he is hot.

"Frina meet Jack, and jack this is frina the new girl about whom i told you earlier today" she said with a big smile on her face 

"Hey" he said while shaking my hands. He was around 5 feet 7 inch, he had small eyes and had dark hair.

"Hii"  i said with a little smile on my face.

 And suddenly a bunch of guys came in hurry and pulled jack's hand and took him with them. ok that was strange but never mind, boys after all. 

"jack is the caption of soccer team of the school and the boys who pulled him are from the team. They have a match next week with a school near by so those boys must have took him to the practice, jack always forgets about the practice" she said while smiling on jacks silliness 

"OK" i said with returning her a smile and with that we grabbed our food and went to the table, during whole lunch she kept on talking about other students of school and about how much she likes dogs. I found that a little amusing actually, a girl named cat likes dogs lol.

________________________________________________________________________

I was on my way towards my last class which was English. And i got a text from my brother who was in Germany currently on a vacation with his friends.

'hows school' he texted

'school is good so far, ttyl i m on my way to the class'  with that i put my cell on silent and kept it inside the pockets of my ripped jeans

"oops" i was about to fall down but was caught by the person with whom i got hit accidentally and it was jack, he was holding me gently so that he wont hurt me with his strong arms. There  was a moment of silences between us, he was still holding me and was looking into my eyes. And then he slowly let go of me. 

"I am so sorry i wasn't looking while walking" i said with a guilty face

But he just smiled and said " same here actually"

And then we both laughed on that and then all of sudden i realize i m late for my class, crap.

"hey i m getting late or i can say already late for my class, i need to go and yeah if cat asks about me after school then just tell her i might be in detention cause i got late for English" with that i just started walking quickly towards my class without even waiting for jacks reply.

And as i thought my English teacher did gave me detention n now i would have to stay 2 more hours here after school. Good job Frina, good job.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope u are liking the story so far and i m sorry if there was any grammatical mistake like i just wrote the story and haven't read it yet so, its 3:57AM right now in India n i should probably sleep now lol.

dont forget to- vote and comment 

 Next chapter i will be publishing soon like within 24hrz itself.