chapter 4-Toni's what ?

As soon as i walked out of Toni's car with him, all eyes were on us and it didnt even took them a minute to start gossiping about us. Goshh i will never understand this school.

Ignoring all the eye contacts i walked towards my baby to check if he is alright. It looked alright but lets see if it works or not, i started the engine and yups it works but still soon i have to take him to the service center. 

"Its perfect" someone standing behind me said . I turned back and found it was Jack and then my eyes landed on Cat who was walking towards us with an angry face.

"Frina i told you to stay away from that Toni but no you have to do,what your told not to do. Yesterday night i told you to stay away from him and today you came to school with him alone in his car---' it didnt looked like she was going to stop soon soo i had to make her stop yelling god, she is loud. 

"cat cat cattttttt stop and check your phone" i told her while keeping my both hands on her shoulder to claim her down. And Jack over there looked way too much confused having no idea whats going on.

"why would you want me to check my phone" she said looking confused but still had a little anger on her face.

"just do it" i said politely.

"omg frina i am soo sorry" she said while hugging me way too tightly for my liking, after looking at her phone.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on ?" Jack asked with an confused look.

"yeah, i will tell you" i said

____________________________________________________________

*flashback* few hrs ago

I woke up as soon as the alarm rang. Did my routine and went down stairs to eat my breakfast and then it hit me, i haven't informed cat that she has to pick me up for school as i dont have my bike with me currently.

So i called her quickly instead of texting and i kept on calling and calling and calling anddd calling but no response, so i texted her that,she has to pick me up. 

Did my breakfast thinking till i will eat she will callback or will text me. 15 mins more and i will get late for school so i just went out on road not knowing what to do. i started walking towards the school, i dont want to be late for school cause i cant end up in detention today also. I was walking towards school in my thoughts and someone blew his car horn, i looked a found Toni.

He rolled his car window down and looked at me amusingly.

"what" i asked getting frustrated 

"ohh chill little princess, i thought you need ride soo i stopped by" He said trying to clam me down

" I dont need any ride, i am fine" i said in anger

"okk"he said with a smirk on his face

crap what did i do. I do need a ride otherwise, i am surely going to get late for school.

Before i said anything he took off. Not knowing what to do i screamed.

"I have your video" And car stopped a little  further by where i was standing. I got that its my clue so i ran towards him.

"You have my what"

"video ?" i said which came out more like an question rather then an answer.

"what video" he asked 

"just give me a ride to the school and then i will show you" i said