Chapter 21- BFF Tattoo

I reached home after the pizza party and was laying on bed right now. By the way I still have no clue why rose had came here. She's gone I guess like haven't seen her around anyways soo.

"Do you know why Rose had came here?"

"I heard from Jack that she just came to visit Toni that's all, why"- cat

"Nothing just curious"

"Okk btw how it go with toni today" -cat

"Nothing happened, went to studio then had gone to eat pizza with all artist and then came home, no talks"

"Boo"-cat

"Never mind, how is Jack"

"He is good, he got a little shocked when he saw rose all of sudden but he got a gf so he is ok "-cat

"Ohk, ttyl"

"Cya"-cat. I rolled out of my bed and sat on the study table.

"Taking the task very seriously ain't you". I jumped a little on my place. I hate it when someone scares me from behind.

"Yeah I guess" I say catching my breath

"Dont worry I just came for study that's all, I actually have got few doubts so". I nod and looked at the window

"Not my fault that you keep it open all the time"he say.

"Of cause" I stood up from my place and sat on bed beside toni.

"Ok first question, why is it important to change the needle after a particular duration if its 3rl or 1rl and so ?"

"3rl and 1rl are thinner compared to 5rl and 7rl and so if we keep on working with 3rl and 1rl for long time in skin it gets bend cause of the presser and heat and so it affects our results also at the end, more thinner the needle is there are more chances of it getting bend. specially if your using coil machine instead of rotary".

" Makes sense to me" I nod.

Till two hr we kept on discussing about our doubts and shared some random facts. I looked at the clock it said 11:30pm. I am hell sleepy right now.

"You look tired,you should sleep now" I nod.

I layed on bed and he covered me with my blanket and switched off the lights and was about to leave when I hold his hand.

"Stay" he nod and just layed behind me wrapping his arms around waist. I can feel his warm breath on my ears. I felt so much comfortable and protected into his chest.

"Good night princess" he whispered into my ears.

"Good night Toni".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of aunt knocking the door

" I am up" I yelled laying on bed.

"Get dress I made you sandwich". And now I am hungry

"Coming". And then it hit me toni, I looked around but he wasn't there, must have left early morning.

I quickly rolled out of my bed and looked in the mirror which was in between my way to bed to bathroom. Ahh I look horrible. I brushed my teeth and had a quick warm shower and came out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

Soo what should I wear today I thought going through my clothes. I decided to wear a ripped blue jeans and a gray hoodie. Comfy.

I just applied moisturize and baby lips and decided to put my hair into a bun today. I heard similar voice talking while going downstairs.