"I only be cute and be myself to people I trust," he shrugged.

"Well then you must trust people really easily seeing how you're already opening up to me in a day,"

"No it's just a sixth sense," he simply said. "I just feel like your trustworthy," his comment made my heart swoon a little.

Just a little.

My feelings died down when I felt Taehyung's hand flinch under mine. I looked back at my brother in worry as he sat up slowly from the bed.

"Are you ok?" I asked in worry and waited for him to say something way out of topic as per usual.

One

Two

Three

"SINCE WHEN ARE YOU TWO FRIENDS?" He blurted out loudly with his eyes wide.

Yep he's fine

"Long long story. But I'm assuming your ok from the way your acting like this," I chuckled.

***

"Binnie-yah!"

I turned around and saw Taehyung running towards me happily. He had been allowed to get out of the hospital after an hour he woke up and he was already back to his happy self.

"Let's go eat dinner. I'm starving," he clung onto me cheerfully, his rectangular smile showing evidently.

"Okay okay let's go," I smiled and pulled him along to the cafeteria.

"I'll go get the milk, you get my tray ok?" He cheekily said and before I could react, he ran off.

I just chuckled and went to get our plate of food. As much to my luck, the menu for today was full of side dishes and were served on trays. Sighing, I grabbed the two tray and attempted to walk with wobbling arms.

My arms immediately reacted to the heavy food and I lurched forward with the trays. Just in time, a pair of hands grabbed the two trays as I stumbled against their chest.

I looked up and saw Yoongi sunbae looking down at me with a amused expression. "Aigoo, your so clumsy," he laughed as I stood back onto my feet, taking one tray from his hands.

"Thanks," I grinned.

We walked back to the table where the rest of the gang and Taehyung were sitting. Yoongi sunbae placed Taehyung's tray in front of him with a dissatisfied look on his face.

He then proceeded to smack Taehyung's head. "Yah Kim Taehyung, don't order your sister around to do such useless stuff. I know that she's like a boy and all but she's still weaker than you and can't hold onto two trays at a time,"

Rubbing where sunbae had hit him, Taehyung flashed me a sheepish grin, "Mian,"

I took a seat next to Yoongi sunbae and Yeri, facing Bomi who was next to Taehyung and Hoseok. Taehyung passed me my banana milk and all of us started eating.

"Unnie," Yeri suddenly spoke up. I looked up at her and gave her a questioning look. "Is Quartz going to come back? We haven't even been practising ever since..."

Jin, who was next to Hoseok, leant over and flicked Yeri's forehead. "Yah, don't be all negative. I know that Soobin is our leader but we don't have to put all the responsibility on her. We need to take some too. And talking about practice, let's have a session after this!"

"Yeah yeah! We don't need our practice room anyways. Meet up with your gears by the rooftop, ok?" Hoseok sunbae cheered.

The moment he mentioned rooftop, I could only think of one thing.

Would Jungkook be there?

***

The moment I stepped into my shared room, I slipped off my uniform and wore a singlet and some shorts. Pulling on a crop sweater, I tied my hair up into a messy ponytail and checked the time.

It was still early but I decided to head to the rooftop anyways. Grabbing my phone and audio player, I slipped on my sneakers and headed to my designated place.

The moment I reached the rooftop, my feet automatically brought me to the door of Jungkook's hideout. Bringing my hand up towards the door, I hesitated whether I should knock or not.

"What are you doing here?"

I jumped in surprise and let out a small shriek when the voice spoke behind me. He took a step next to me and opened the door. I gaped at him in surprise, not knowing what to say.

"Just because I showed you my hideout doesn't mean you can come here any time," he coldly said. "Now scram,"

"Rude," I commented.

"So what? I'm stating the truth," he shrugged. "Why the hell are you here anyways,"

Jungkook seriously knew how to get on my nerves.

Blowing my bangs up, I shot him a glare. "Oh nothing just that Hoseok sunbae decided to have a practice on the rooftop,"

"Do it somewhere else,"

"Why do I have to?" I asked, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Because you guys are freaking loud as hell and it's not going to help me compose,"

"What if I don't want to?" I cocked my head to the side. "Plus, you have no right to make us leave,"

"I'll report it to the principal," he shrugged his shoulders again. "I'm sure she'll listen to me,"  I was starting to think that Jungkook was actually being nice to me but this statement just threw my thoughts away.

"Don't you freaking dare,"

"Watch me," he said.

I held my hand out, attempting to hit him but Jungkook was fast enough to grab my wrist and prevent me from doing so. He yanked me closer, making me stumble against his chest. I looked up and immediately regretted my actions because his face was close enough to the point I could see every eyelash of his eyes.

I tried to back off but Jungkook pulled me again, even closer this time. His gaze flickered to my lips and back to my eyes and a smirk was tugging on his lips. I could feel my heartbeat hammering against my chest and my eyes grew wide when he leaned even closer...

---------------------------------
Author's note
I reached 1k for this story and 'Why?' in two months just like two days ago. Bless all of you who are reading this and especially to the ones that have been voting and commenting :)

Exams and assignments start from next week so I may not be able to update next week :((((

Anyways thank you aLL
162102
-rongberrie