Chapter 9

The moment I stepped outside of the nurse's room, I headed to the rooftop. It had been around thirty minutes and I didn't want Jungkook waiting for me for an eternity. As I jogged up the stairs, I stumbled a little, twisting my ankle slightly again.

I am so clumsy...

"Wah!"I shrieked and stumbled into Jungkook's mini room. Jungkook flinched and took his headphones off while turning to look at me with a bewildered expression. I regained myself and fixed my bangs, sheepishly smiling at him.

"Sorry if I made you wait," I apologised.

"I wasn't waiting for you," he said with a hardened expression.

"Liar," I scoffed and took a seat next to him. "Why did you make me come here?"

"Just because. I need some company that's all," he replied, his eyes not leaving his computer screen the whole time.

"Then why didn't you ask Jimin?"

Jungkook softly chuckled at my question and turned to me with a sly smirk on his face. "Because he doesn't know this place Pabo," he said and flicked my forehead. "No one knows this place,"

"Then why did you show me?"

"I never had any intentions to show you this place at first. But since you'll probably mock me for calling a rooftop a hideout, I had to prove it to you somehow," he ran his fingers through his hair then placed his elbows on his knees, plopping his chin on his hands. "And it turned out like this,"

Jungkook plastered a satisfied smirk and leaned back on his chair, his hands behind his head. "You should be grateful to know this amazing place,"

"In your dreams," I scoffed back at him and turned my attention to his computer. "You really like composing don't you?"

"Duh," he nonchalantly replied.

"You should try composing together with Yoongi oppa,"

Jungkook ignored my question and focused on his computer.

I let out a sigh and stood up, annoyed. "You know what, I'm leaving,"

"About today during sports..." He started, making me stop in my tracks.

I swiftly turned around to face him again, arms crossed over my chest. I tapped my foot impatiently and arched my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue his comment.

"One, I made sure that Jieun wouldn't do such a thing like that to you ever again," he said whilst standing up. "Two, Jimin practically saved you just now so you better not call him a jerk or anything. And three, are you ok,"

"Well for one, how do you know that Jieun won't do it again? And no need to worry, Jimin and I are on good terms now," I chortled.

"Catch,"

Jungkook suddenly threw a small object at me, making me just catch it in time. I held it up and realised it was a small packet of tissues.

"Your nose might bleed again for the next few days or something since your blood vessel that burst wouldn't be completely healed. Any contact with the nose may lead to a nose bleed," he nonchalantly said. "And since you're a clumsy messy klutz, I doubted you'd have tissues for emergency,"

"Oh," I spoke, sinking his words in slowly. "Wait. Did you just call me a klutz? You douchebag!" I gave him an offended look.

Jungkook's expression changed and he looked a little pissed. "Look--"

As Jungkook was about to say something, he was cut off by a phone call. He answered it swiftly and his face immediately turned into a scowl. Turning around, Jungkook muttered a few words I couldn't exactly make out and ended the call.