"You should spend at least a few hours of your time with her, she went all this way to come to Japan." Ryuzaki says. 

"But-" 

"Sweetie?" Her mother asks through the phone. 

Anne sighs heavily and grabs the phone and places it on her ear again. 

"Fine, how about tomorrow, a few hours?" Anne says. 

"Wonderful! I'll pick you up around 8, where are you?" She asks. 

"Uhh, no I'll meet you at your hotel." Anne says, knowing Ryuzaki won't want their location discovered. 

"Ok." Her mother says, telling her where her hotel is located. She then hangs up.

"I hate you." Anne says. 

"I love yout too. Good night." Ryuzaki says simply, staring at her with emotionless eyes. 

"Good night, Ryuzaki." Anne says, placing a soft kiss on his lips, before tugging the blankets over herself and falling asleep again, with Ryuzaki continuing to watch her quietly. 

One thing he found interesting was that she twitched in her sleep. She also spoke, not words, just mumbling so that he couldn't understand what she was saying. She seemed to be tossing and turning a lot more than usual tonight. 

In the morning - 

"Have fun." Ryuzaki says to Anne, who is getting ready to go meet her parents at their hotel, for a long day of "fun." 

"Ya, tons of fun." Light adds, annoyingly. 

"Shut up, Light." Anne says. "Bye Ryuzaki." 

She then hugs him, while his hands are still stuffed in his pockets. She's used to this, however. He doesn't really like hugs anyways. 

"Kill me now." She mutters after she leaves. 

Once she gets to her parents hotel, they are already outside waiting for her. Her mother's skinny figure is just visible behind the trees surrounding the feild area. Anne didn't get her figure from her mother, she got it from her dad, who is as plump as ever. 

"Anne, sweetie!" Her mom says, excitedly. 

"Hi guys." Anne replies, trying to be polite. 

"We thought that today we'd go shopping, and then go see a movie, well actually I thought of it, your father is not too intent on shopping." Her mother says. 

Her father grumbles something that Anne doesn't catch. 

"Ok mom, sounds fun." Anne says dully. 

She isn't too intent on shopping trips either. 

They drive to the nearby mall, and spend the entire 3 hours of their shopping trip watching her mother as she tries on every single thing in every store. 

Next, they go to the movies, and her mother picks out a chickflick. Anne is a fan of chickflicks, but not when her mom would cry about every single thing. 

I wonder if Ryuzaki likes chickflicks. Anne thinks. She then discards it with a big fat no. 

"So, sweetie, I forgot to ask, but who was that young man on the phone last night?" Her mother asks. 

"Oh, that was my boss." Anne replies, not willing to tell her mother about Ryuzaki. No, it wasn't that she wouldn't approve of his weird quirks and everything else about him, which is all weird, she was quite weird herself, it was just that she would freak out and want to meet him and Anne had no time on her hands, she must focus on Kira.