final

"yeah, i'm the man", jimin teased and then, feeling for haeri's soft hands, he slipped the missing letter into her palm.

"go on, and make sure you read it out loud to me", said jimin while still being blank, haeri could only respond by giving him an awkward look. following which, she furrowed her brows, before then, eventually opening up the letter and began to read.

12 october 2015

dear jimin,

i'm sorry. i shouldn't have ignored you. i realised that it has been a month since we last talked. everyday, you never fail to text or leave me with those voice calls, until just last week, everything stopped coming in. you no longer look at me in school, follow me back home or take the same bus as me. it seemed like you have finally given up talking to me and decided to leave me alone but my heart, it actually hurts even more now. i can't explain that sort of feeling but there's one thing i'm quite sure about it myself now and i hope that it's not too late of me to let you know.

i think i'm in love with you, jimin. although it all started out by just me watching you and all, i guess i eventually started developing those feelings for you. day by day, i was oblivious to those growing feels until now, that you decided to leave me, i could feel the emptiness in my heart and i don't think i can lose you. you mean so much to me now so please, i beg of you.

park jimin, could you please leave bangtan and come back to me?

with love,
haeri

that was what haeri had written in the last letter but suddenly jerking her head up, the girl realised something. and sitting directly opposite her, jimin was giggling to himself already. this made haeri's face heat up and turn rosy. closing the letter, haeri inhaled deeply before she narrowed her eyes at jimin.

"why did you make me do this?"

"because i want to hear it from you. to make sure that you ain't lying", jimin answered straight, which took haeri by surprise.

then without warning, jimin inched forward, letting his fingers trace along haeri's features, making her heart thump. and at last, the corner of his lips eventually curled up into warm smile as he finally held her face in his large, soothing hands.

"now park haeri, listen here,"
"silh-eo,"

haeri tried to squirm out of jimin's grip but nothing can beat his strength. seizing the opportunity, the smart boy eventually took the chance to press his lips against haeri's.

and of course, this shut haeri up right away. within seconds, jimin was in control of the situation as he nibbled onto her upper lip, causing haeri to let out a soft moan and eventually give in his kiss. playfully, jimin even slipped his tongue in and after what seemed like minutes, he finally pulled back.

"you know what haeri?", jimin's gaze remained fixed on her as he spoke,

"i love you when you're being obstinate. but... i love it even more when you show your true feelings,"

with a grin, jimin teased haeri as he felt for the bottom of his lips and showed the girl where she had bitten right into. this made the poor girl redden up and gulp, but eventually realizing that she has yet to decide on forgiving this boy for his sudden departure, haeri sat back up and eyed jimin suspiciously.