十四

present

"noona, haeri noona,"

with his fingers gently tapping on haeri's shoulder, ji-woon finally woke up her.

"it's time for your graduation photo. the rest are all waiting for you", he then said to her.

earlier on, haeri didn't realise that she had cried herself to sleep on ji-woon's  shoulder. and now, wiping off the drool that had formed at the corner of her lips, haeri stood up from her seat abruptly. still a little dazed from all the crying and tiredness, haeri was about to walk away to rejoin her classmates when ji-woon shouted out for her again.

"noona, hold up", he yelled and running up to her, ji-woon held onto haeri's arm warmly before he slid an object into her hand.

"you can't just go without him,"

haeri raised her eyebrow at ji-woon. next, taking a glance at the object which ji-woon had handed her, haeri eventually broke into a warm smile. it was the first genuine smile of hers ever since jimin had passed and clutching on tightly to the locket which has jimin's photo in it, haeri placed it across her chest as though it was the most precious treasure to her.

"dear jimin, i love you and i know you do too. but, if only you have graduated together with me...", haeri then utters softly to herself,

"anyway, the class's taking the graduation shot right now, so... shall we join them?"

she took one last glance at jimin's photo and finally, waving back at ji-woon, haeri skipped and eventually disappeared down the corridor to join her class.

-the end-

---
sobs :"(