11 august 2015

dear jimin,

so... i went straight to the lockers this morning to check it and the first thing i saw was that there's this letter sticking out of it. and i was beyond happy initially. i thought that you have took the time to read my letter and even replied me, but when i opened it up to realize that it was just the original, my heart sank.

park jimin, seriously. what's wrong with you? i can't believe that you are one who would actually do such a hurtful thing to my poor little hearteu. i mean, judging from how i'm looking at you from the back of the class right now, i thought that you wouldn't do that at least.

and yes, i'm watching you rn. you still look bad yourself and i do notice that for the entire period, you've been pressing your hand against your cheek, staring out of the window. tbh, you looked kinda cute like this but as an advice, i want you to stop looking out of that damn window and look at me instead. think about it, the trees, grass and all are stationary but if you look at me, i am a human being who can at least give you a smile or a 'fighting' sign. it's just that for now, i dare not confront you on my own as you seem like you are distancing yourself away from me in the first place. hello, you returned me my damn letter??? aish... i guess you probably didn't want to get involved with me but still, i'm gonna write these letters and bother the shit out of you.

oh, anyway the application form for the upcoming sports day has just landed in my hands. and you know what? i'm putting your name under the team event alongside with donghyun, myungsoo and i. i don't care. you need some distraction for now and if i can't be it, i will find other ways to help you. i did warn you before; even if you don't want to look at my letters or reply them, i won't stop sending them.

because park jimin, i want to be your friend, and not just the girl who sits at the far end corner of the class... so, let me help you.

by the way, hold up. did you actually just turned to look at me?

with love,
hairy