Chapter 1

My head shot up as I heard a huge bang. I went to stand up but the chains on my wrists prevented me. I cried out in pain from the metal digging into my skin. Damn you Kaitlin. If she would've told me who I was looking for I wouldn't be in this mess. I looked behind me to see my wings chained together. My eyes teared up at the sight of my wings. My babies. I heard a door open. I turned to look and saw my captors throwing a boy into the room with me. They slammed the door behind them leaving the boy on the floor. He struggled to stand.

"D-Don't push yourself too much." I managed to say my voice coming out hoarse. He turned to me.

"Who are you?" He asked on his hands and knees.

"Angela. Angel for short." I said then wiggled my wings. His eyes widened. "And you?"

"I'm Liam." He responded. "What are you?" He asked crawling towards me.

"A Guardian Angel." I answered. "You are a wolf correct?" He nodded once he got near me. He was about to touch my wings but stopped.

"May I?" He asked and I nodded he lightly touched my wings. "Wow."

"Angel. Who is here?"

"Another wolf, Aiden. His name is Liam." I answered. Auden walked/limped out from around the corner.

"How long have you two been here?" Liam asked.

"2 months." I answered. "Aiden has been here for 5."

"Do you know Scott McCall?" Aiden asked Liam. Liam stopped touching my wings and looked over at Aiden.

"Y-Yeah." Liam answered. Aiden's eyes widened.

"You are apart of his pack, correct?" Aiden asked coming closer. Liam nodded. Adien walked over to me. "We will be getting out of here." I looked up at him.

"How do you know?" I asked

"Scott never leaves a member of his pack behind." Aiden said. Just then the door opened again and one of our captors walked in wearing a black mask. Aiden stood in front of me protectively while I pulled Liam to me holding onto him. He's too weak to defend himself.

"Angel, let go of the boy." The man said.

"No, you can't hurt him too. He is still hurting. He hasn't healed yet." I answered glaring at him. The man took a step forward and Aiden balled his fists ready to attack.

"Aiden, back off." The man said in a calm tone.

"No, you can't hurt her again." Aiden said pissed. The man just chuckled and flicked his wrist sending Aiden flying to the other side of the room.

"STOP!" I yelled pushing Liam back behind me and pulling on the chains. They pulled on my wings making me fall back and scream in pain. "Don't. Touch. Them." I said with as much venom I can muster. The man looked a bit taken back but recovered quickly. He walked towards me but stopped just far enough in front of me that I couldn't reach him.

"Do you think you can stop me?" He laughed. I glared at him my eyes turning white. I felt my energy being built up inside me. Yes finally. The man started walking past me and went to grab Liam.

"I'll tell you one last time. Don't touch him." I said the man just laughed and reached his hand out to grab Liam. Right before he touched him I shot my hand out sending him flying backwards towards the door. He looked up at me surprised.

"You are stronger then we expected. Looks like your mothering instincts come in handy." He said chuckling. He stood up and walked out closing the door behind him.

"Woah." Said both Aiden and Liam. I looked over at them Aiden had stood up and walked over to me. 

"For the whole 2 months that I have known you, you have never done that." Aiden said sounding excited. I then got light headed, my legs giving out from under me. Aiden shot forward and caught me. "Be careful." He said sitting down with me. "We will get out of here." He whispered holding onto me as I laid my head on his shoulder. I turned to Liam and put my hand out he glanced at me and scooted over. I took his hand in mine and he laid down putting his head in my lap. In that moment I vowed to protect these two the best I can.