No Words Needed {Damon}

You entered the town in the dead of night. No idea why you were there, or what you were going to do. But you knew one thing, you had a place to stay. Even though the town was silent as you drove through it, the property that you remembered so well was still dimly lit.

You didn't even bother to knock, walking straight in and you were met with welcome arms, or lips anyway. You were sweet off your feet and pressed against a wall. Your lips were kept occupied and you felt a hand slide down your back and gently grab your ass. A moan left your mouth and his tongue entered your mouth. You fought for dominance as you two moved up the stairs. The battle ended swiftly as you were thrown down onto a soft mattress.

"Ah!" You screamed as the blue-eyed man chased you through the gardens. It was a sunny day and the patriarch of the family had forced the two of you to go outside for once. You begrudgingly agreed, walking out and not knowing what to do. Until you got an idea.

You were running playfully through the maze, looking back every now and again to see the man you were running from extremely close. As out took a turn, our dress suddenly became hooked to a low branch and you yelped and waited for the impact, but none came. An arm was wrapped around your waist and you turned to look into your saviors eyes. You nose brushed his and you lips were a fraction of an inch apart when you giggled and slipped out of his arms.

"Catch me!"

Your jacket and t-shirt were ripped off your body faster than any human could do it. Kisses were placed on your jawline, neck, and continued to be trailed down. You moaned at the touch on your sensitive areola's. When he had taken your bra off was a mystery to you.

As he pleasured you, you couldn't help but think back. Back to the old days when the kind of affection you two shared would have been frowned upon. Back when you first fell in love.

"What are you doing in here?!" The words were said softly, but were spat out as to not have anybody know that you were still awake. Your window had opened and you rushed to lift the candle at your bedside to see who the intruder was. You were only slightly relieved to see the face of your favourite boy, but you were still holding anger,

Hurrying out of bed, you talked to your door and closed it, turning to look back at the man. Your mouth opened to say something but his lips cut you off. Your kissed for. Awhile before you pulled back.

"My father is going to kill you." He just smiled a brilliant smile before picking you up and kissing you again.

"Your worth it."

The memory made you smile. You were brought out of your thoughts as he undressed himself using his vampire speed. Apparently he had missed you as much as you had missed him. Your body was turned over so you were now straddling him. You smirked as his eyes so clearly roamed your body. He pulled you down to him and placed his lips on yours for the only sweet kiss that you two had and will share for the evening. When you finally came up for air, he smiled a brilliant smile.

"Took you long enough."
__________

Do you even understand what that was? I don't.

I'M SO SORRY I WAS M.I.A. school started and everything is so mixed up and I had writer's block.

But in other news...

30K READS? Y'ALL ARE AMAZING. AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES IT JUST MAKES MY DAY EVEN BETTER.

Love you all

-Zoe

P.S; NOBODY BUT YOU, BODY BUT ME, BODY BUT US, BODIES TOGETHER, I LOVE TO HOLD YOU CLOSE, TONIGHT AND ALWAYS, I LOVE TO WAKE UP NEXT TO YOU.

Republished:20 May 2017