Twilight/Vampire Diaries Crossover

You woke up in the middle of a forest, beaten and battered. You struggled to get up and staggered towards what looked like a road, and as you came out of the forest you saw a guy. He looked at you with furrowed brows and you stared right back. You were ready to fight him if you had to but your body said no way. And just at that moment, you fainted.

__________

Stefan brought you back to his house where everybody was gathered. As he walked into the room carrying you, Caroline immediately sped over and looked at you. You had healed but you were still covered in dirt and blood, and she also noticed that you were unnaturally pale, even for a vampire. She looked up at Stefan.

"Alright, uh give her to me." She turned to her brunette friends, "Come help me clean her up." They nodded and followed the vampire up the stairs. Stefan ran a hand through his hair and went to sit next to his brother. A drink was handed to him which he gladly accepted. Taking a long swing, he sighed and kept thinking about the girl he found in the woods. Where had she come from? Stefan knew most of the people in town and if a new family had moved to Mystic Falls, he would have known.

"So you're telling me, you were just casually walking through the woods and you just found this girl." asked Damon. It was later in the evening and everybody had listened to Stefan explain how he had found you. They were curious as to how you had got there and were anxious for you to wake up.

"I'm gonna check on her, see if she's alright." announced the ever-caring Elena. Nods were the only response she got as she walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. She saw that you were awake and sitting up straight on the bed, just staring into space.

But when you smelt Elena, something in you clicked. In seconds, you had the doppelganger pinned to the wall and she let out a scream. All the vampires were soon there, pulling you off before you could cause any damage. Stefan shouted at Damon to speed down to get a blood bag and he was back and giving it to you before you could blink. You tore into it but coughed it right back up. Stefan had an idea. He let go of you and went to get one of his animal blood bags before handing it to you. You didn't cough this one up. Everyone in the room watched as the colour in your cheeks returned and your eyes went red with a yellow circle in the middle. Back to normal.

You looked around the room and then spotted the trembling girl that was being comforted by her witch friend. Your eyes widened and you began profusely apologizing (even though some of us wouldn't mind killing Elena). She shook her head.

"It's fine. You clearly don't drink human blood. It was probably just your urge when you woke up." She walked towards you and stuck her hand out towards you. You eyed it warily. "I'm Elena. What's your name?" You took her hand and introduced yourself.

"Y/N."

__________

Turns out, your memory had been wiped. And because Bonnie wasn't able to do the spells needed, they turned to Niklaus. And when you two met, there was an instant connection. That's when they figured out that you were a vampire, but you had a little wolf in you too. But you were a special kind, a kind that was forced into the shadows and no daylight ring could help it. And there was the added fact that you could turn into your large white wolf without it being a full moon. This fact helped with trying to locate your family, but in the end, it didn't help.

And that's what got you her. Currently, you were sitting with Elijah in the den, reading a book about the cold ones. That's when you got a flashback, a flashback of you taking to a tall tan boy. Sam. His name was Sam. You saw yourself walking through the forest until you reached a big glass house. Then you gasped.

"What is it y/n?" Klaus was by your side almost immediately.

"Cullen." you paused and looked up at him, "My last name is Cullen."

__________

Once again you were at the boarding house with the 'scooby-gang' as the originals called them. You were sitting on the edge of the couch, kneading your hands together anxiously. You were expecting the people who were supposed to be your family any minute now.

Then the doorbell rang.

You watched as Damon walked out of the den and to the door. There sound of multiple pairs of feet could be heard. And when you saw them, you jumped up and ran to them.

"Dad!" You ran into your father's arms and he held onto you for dear life. Emmett let go of you and you hugged your grandfather and uncles. You looked back to your father.

"Where's mom?" At that very moment did Esmé, Alice, Bella and Rosalie walk in. Your mother ran to you and held you tight in her arms as you both began to cry tears of joy. Carlisle looked at the both of you fondly before addressing your saviours.

"Thank you for getting my granddaughter back to us. I can only imagine how difficult it was. We appreciate everything that you've done." He shook Stefan's hand and the vampire looked at you and smiled and nodded. You gave him a small smile back.

"Thank you so much."

----------

So I updated. the next imagine will be a song preference which i really like writing.if you guys want to request anything, it's chill.

-Zoe

Also; whEN YOU HOLD ME IN THE STREET AND YOU KISS ME ON THE DANCEFLOOR, WISH WE COULD BE LIKE THAT WHY CAN'T WE BE LIKE THAT? 'cAUSE i'M yOURS!

Republished:20 May 2017