Love {Elijah}

This is my first request and I'm so excited! avenging_avengers I hope you enjoy and it doesn't suck too much.

//Elijah courts you while he was still human, and on your wedding night Ester turns the siblings and Niklaus turns you. \\

A giggle escaped your mouth as Elijah spun you around. Setting you down on the ground, he pulled you into his embrace. He pressed his lips against your forehead and sighed.

"I love you so much y/n." You smiled at his statement. He had been courting you for a while now and you couldn't deny that you had strong feelings for him. Leaning back a bit, you looked into his eyes.

"I love you too, 'Lijah. You won't even be able to understand how much I do." you said. A huge smile broke out across his face. "Well that makes this way easier then." You were confuse as he let go of you. Getting down on one knee, he pulled a simple silver ring out of his pocket.

"Y/n. My love. My beauty. My angel. I've known you for years and throughout all those years, I never dreamed that you would even pay attention to me, much less love me. And now here I am, a simple man, in front of you on one knee, asking you a question that could completely change our lives." You were near tears as he grabbed your hand. Y/n y/l/n, will you marry me?" You covered your mouth as you nodded.

Elijah grinned and slipped the ring on your finger. You were grinning from ear to ear as you pulled him down to give him a passionate kiss. You were ready to spend your life with him.
__________

It was the day of your wedding and everybody in the village was gathered to help you celebrate. You were laughing around the campfire with a few of your friends when you noticed that none of your in-laws were anywhere to be found, including Elijah. Excusing yourself, you wandered towards the Mikaelson house. You knocked on the door but nobody answered. Pushing the door open, you gasp and covered your mouth your hand.

Lying there, in the middle of the den, was Rebekah, with blood covering the front of her dress. You turned to run for help when you ran into a hard chest. Looking up, you saw that it was Niklaus.

"Oh Nik. I'm so glad your here. You have to help me please," you turned and walked towards Rebekah. You were about to crouch down towards her when Nik was suddenly in front of you. "What? Nik, how did you-" He put a finger up to your lips.

"Ssh love. Everything will be fine." You looked at him like he was crazy. "What do you mean? Nik, Bekah is dead! How could you say-" he grabbed you and spun you around. He bit into his wrist and forced it into your mouth. His blood tasted horrible and you spat out, but some still managed to get down your throat. He let you go and you collapsed on the floor.

"You see love, my mother has given us the gift of eternal life, and without you, my brother won't want to stay alive, and I can't have that, now can I? So now, you'll have to endure the same fate as the rest of us. Goodbye love." You opened your mouth to speak but before you could, Klaus snapped your neck.
__________

You woke with a start and knocked your forehead against Elijah's, who was leaning over you. You laughed and fell back down. Elijah smiled at you while gently rubbing your forehead.

"What happened, Elijah?" His smile immediately vanished. He sighed and grabbed your hand.

"I'm so sorry, my angel. Klaus took it upon himself to turn you into one of the horrible creatures we have become. But know this angle, while we have forever on our side, I will always protect you."
__________

So yeah. I hope you like it. Sorry about the scrappy ending.

-Zoe.

Republished:20 May 2017