Best I Ever Had {Klaus}

You know a lot of girls be...thinking my songs about them, but

This is not to get confused, this one's for you...

Niklaus Mikaelson was a player, through and through. He was never able to settle down and when he tried, his father, or his siblings, or his enemies would get in the way. So, suffice to say, he was frustrated. He travelled the world for a thousand years and was never able to find true love. Until he got to a little town known as Mystic Falls.

Baby you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted

We could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it

One day, he was sitting, in the bar, still disguised as Alaric. Then you came through the door with Damon and he raised an eyebrow. The two of you walked over to the bar where he was sitting and greeted him. When you wrapped your arms around him and gave him a kiss on his cheek, Alaric's body was cool and collected but in the inside, Niklaus was freaking out. He stared in wonder at the subtle beauty that you held. He watched you as you conversed and decided it then. You were the one he had been looking for.

You be up on everything, other hoes ain't ever on it

I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever on it

When Nik got his body back, he made sure that you 'bumped' into him. Not knowing who he actually was, you became smitten and eventually you two went on a date. But soon after, you found out who he was. You ran from him, afraid of him, of what he's done. But he found you. You two sat for a countless amount of hours talking. He explained everything that he wanted to do and what happened to him. And instead of freaking out, you simply cupped his face and pressed your lips to his. And then you both knew, you had found the one you had been looking for.

Know you gotta roommate,

Call me when there's no one there,

Put the key under the mat and you know I be over there

You could have my heart, or we could share it like the last slice

Always felt like you were so accustomed to the fast life

Dating Nik was certainly..... Interesting. You lived with the Salvatore's and because of that; there was a lot of sneaking around. And when he had slept over at your house after you two had spent the night drinking and having fun, you literally had to throw him the window. But it didn't matter. Your relationship was strong and even though there were a few bumps in the road, you were more than happy to endure it.

Have a nigga thinking that he met you in a past life

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on

That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong

When you and Nik did eventually come clean, you were thrown out of the Salvatore house. But it was no problem. Klaus had recently built a mansion and he was happy to let you stay there. So you two settled in nicely but then came the real challenge. He had never seen you without make-up before. So, you built up all the courage you could and slipped into one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants. You rid your face of make-up and put your hair up and went to the kitchen to make tea. Nik came down shortly after you and rested his head on your shoulder. When you looked down at him, he let out a breath and muttered a 'beautiful' and gently kissed your lips.

Never pay attention to the rumours and what they assume

And until em' girls prove it, I'm the one that never get confused with

Of course, with Niklaus came the constant female attention. You hoped knew that he how much you did love him, and he did. With every girl that flirted with him, they would instantly get compared to you. even though they basically draped themselves over them, he would always tell them in the most polite way that he had the love of his life waiting for him at home. And he would immediately be there by your side and ready to her about your day because you were the only one for him.

You the best I ever had,

Best I ever had

You know who you are, I got ya

After living for a thousand years, Nik had finally found the one he wanted forever. He eventually turned you. And you lived happily ever after.

__________

So, this was a request from about 17 days ago exactly. sorry it's so late but here it is. Enjoy.

Love you all

-Zoe

P.S; who else watches Will an Grace?

Republished:20 May 2017