"I saw what it does to people who aren't strong enough and to be honest, I'm not as strong as I come across." I bit my lip, having it bleed. I'm good at making people bleed.

"Don't do that." He tilted his head down to touch our forheads together. "Don't hurt yourself. It won't help."

"It does." I whispered. 

"No, you won't get better, not like this." His lashes brushed against mine as he glanced from my neck, to my lip and back to my eyes. "Stop it, Takara."

I breathed heavily as my lashes brushed his as they fell shut to my cheeks. "No."

"You have too, stop doing this to yourself." My eyes flung open as his voice became more forced but stayed quiet. "It won't help you, not in the long run." He spoke at my lips, warm and quiet as my eyes fell shut. His lashes fell to his cheeks shortly after mine, having them scrape my lids. "You have to stop it." He spoke in a quieter whisper against my lips before actually kissing me. Another joy ride.

My hands raised and trailed up between us and scrunching up his shirt. "I'm not going to stop."

"I won't let you." His words were clear but I didn't understand him in the least. "Sing for me."

"Huh?" My breath hitched making me sound more voulnreble then I felt.

"Sing." He whispered, glancing to my lips and back to my eyes.

"I've been believing in something so distant, as if I was human. And I've been denying this feeling of hopelessness, in me, in me.

All the promises I' made just to let you down. You believed in me, but I broke it.

I have nothing left and all I feel is this cruel wanting. We've been falling for all this time. And now I'm lost in paradise."

His eyes stayed locked to mine. My breathing stopped in a sudden snap of realisation that my chest was hurting. I raised my heels off the floor to grow taller and pressed my lips to his once again. "Show me the rest." He spoke at my lips, making me come to a hault.

"What?" I squinted my eyes in confusion.

"Show me the rest of your scars." He comanded me with a strong yet soft tone. I hesitated, pulling my arms behind me just to have him read me like an open book, snapping his grip around my elbows. I surrended to him sliding his grip down to my wrists, he hooked his fingers under the cloth around my arms and pulled them away to fly to the floor. "I saw you do one of these in the chunin exams." He ran his fingers up and down my wrists, feeling out the gashes left from my Karean torture drop jutsu. "You shouldn't use that jutsu, despite how powerful it is." He held my arms out infront of him and ran his lips along the gshes of dark red and pink. He let my arms go to give one more light kiss to my cut up nape before stearing down into my wide, shocked orbs."And another thing; your farther wants you."

I nodded and wrappeed my wrists up before walking down the hall with Sasuke. Does he care that much? Does he know that much? I can't drop my guard around him, I'll just hurt him. "You summoned me?" I spoke in a blank tone as I slammed the door open, hearing it smack against the wall.

"It's time for your shot." He smiled.

I held out my arm to have Kabuto come over to me with the saringe. "It has more in it then before." I glared at the orange liquid, swishing around the glass as the medic nin walked over.

"That's the point." Kabuto sighed, gripping my wrists and tightning as I whinced, reminding him of my scars. "We're giving you a power boost after all."

"Nnn!" I scrunched up my face as the needle entered my vein. "Stop it!" I snapped as I felt the side effects. No reactions. "That's enough, Kabuto, stop it!" I screamed.