Preparation of Itachi's death while going insane. (Sasuke's point of view.)

We went to rest up at an Inn, near the forrest, in the village. The room was peacful and sent positive vibes through everyone. The balcony let in light and the wood smelt clean and natural, like it's meant to. I sat on the floor next to Takara, gripping her hand tightly and sternly gazing into her eyes. "You scared me to death." My voice was quiet but strong and sierious.

"I wasn't planning on passing out." She smiled with an innocent look on her face.

"You did more than just pass out, your heart stopped beating, along with your breathing." My voice got the slightest bit louder but stayed gentle.

"You worry to much, Sasuke." She smiled, her free and to her lips. "Focus on what happened in stead of what could have happened." She teased, crinkling her nose.

"Tsh, whatever." I smirked in a whisper, leaning in to touch our forheads. I watched her teeth dig into her bottom lip, in a smirk.  I came at her lips just to hear a roar of angar.

"Dammit!" Suigetsu breathed out, in a grunt as his grip tightened around Jougo.

"Sasuke, do something!" Karin's whiny voice annoyed me but I did have to do something.

"Jougo, calm down." I scolded to have him obey me ameadiatly. I felt extreamly weak, seconds later. To tired to lay down. I turned my head slightly to feel Takara's silky hair trace along the bottom of my jaw, before the black field of sleep over took me, as well.

The door slam against the wall made me grunt but not move. "Sasuke get up!" Karin's voice was loud, abnoxious and tore threw my dreams like scissors to paper.

I sat up, not quickly yet not slowly, either, forcing the sheets off me in a violent mannor. "What's wrong?" My voice sounded cold and annoyed, just as planned.

"I sence chakra, a lot of it and it's coming straight for us!" Her look turned from stern to joyas and I didn't want to find out why.

I leaned over to whisper in Takara's ear to waking her up."Hey, sleepy head, wake up, we have to move." Her fringe fell over her eyes as she breathed but she didn't respond in any other way. I ran my palm over her forehead and under her fringe, before pulling it back. I traced kisses over her eyes, feeling soft, fluffy lahes over my skin. "Wake.....Up......Angel.....Eyes"

"Nnn, huh?" Her sleepy eyes, shifted with her soft, matching voice. "Sasuke...Wait..." Her voice when from tired and soft to shocked and frozen. "Did you just give me a nickname?..." Her pink cheeks and shocked eyes made me smirk.

"Tsh, nevermind that, we have to go." I spoke as I stood, joulting her up with me.

From branch to brach, through the greeny-brown hued blur the forrest left us as we flew through the cool air, I saw him. That annoying, blonde, fox that always spoke too much. "Sasuke!"He screamed bloody murder, as always. His clenchedd fist came at me as I swung my Katana to him and back into it's cover. "Naruto, how annoying." I grunted in coldness.

"He hasn't changed a single bit. I'll take care of him." She smiled, coming to a hault.

"Keep your guard up, there're a lot of them." Karin announced, stopping with her.

"Didn't know you cared. Tsh, I'll be fine." She smirke before dispercing into that beautiful haze of blue and ebony again.

"Come on."  I spoke coldly as I jumped from another branch, trying to turn away from the hypnotic hue with all my effort. Only until it faded to nothing, I could look away and continue to hunt him down. I had no idea what it was but everytime I mentioned killing Itachi she flinched the slightest bit, almost unnoticable, making me wonder if I was imagining it but I knew I wasn't.

Mystery Girl- Sasuke's treasureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें