The Angel's Eyes Close. (Sasuke's point of view.)

I ran my fingers threw the currently white haired angel in my lap. I felt Sakura, Karin, Naruto, Suigetsu and Itachi's eyes stear at me in sad silence. I caught her wrists as her hands fell from my tear soaked cheeks and layed her arms over her body. "Sasuke." Naruto's voice rang in my ear, it took me a while to gain the strength to respond. I raised my head to look at him with big, bloodshot, sadened eyes. "I'll be right back and I promise you that everyone is here for you. I'm sorry." I saw a single tear stream down his face, before I started shaking and collapsed my upper body over the girls lifeless body. 

I heared footsteps walk away and dissapear, then another set of steps, this time coming closer, before dropping to my leavel, beside me. I glanced up to see Itachi, bawling as he steared at Takara, then at me. I shook my head. "I want to hear her sing." I choked. I rarely cried but lately it's been to much to handle. I collapsed into my bother and wrapped my arms around him, bawling. I felt his arms wrap themselves around me as I scrunched up the fabric of his shirt. I was histericle, yet muffled by the fabric. I just lost the only girl I'd ever had eyes for, the only girl I'll only have eyes for.

"Sasuke, I know it's probebly not a good time to ask but, what's with Itachi being here and you being okay with it?" Sakura sniffed on silent tears. Head down with her pink bangs hiding her face.

"I'll tell you later." My voice was shaky and angered but it held a hint of gentlness towards her. Sakura may have hated Takara and faught with her a lot but I bet that made her feel worse at the sight she'd just seen.

Around an hour past and now I was alone, stearing at the spot that my angel eyed singer layed, before being carried off on a strecher and sent away from me. No emotion, on my face. No feeling, in my heart, no beat to harminise with.

We were leaving for the Northern hideout, today but I hadn't remembered, yet. I'd fallen asleep holding Takara, after stopping her from hurting herself. I sat up, slowly, careful not to wake her up. I ran my fingers through her soft, silky hair, pulling her fringe from her eyes. Long, dark lashes lingering at her cheeks in a thick, curled sweep. I steared at her lips, wanting to kiss her but I'd probebly wake her up and I didn't wan't to, she made facal expressions and kept twitching her nose, every now and again. It was really cute. I glanced back down to her lips and away from her twitchy nose, as I noticed her lips part. "S-sas-ukk-e." She moaned in a tired, hummed, mumble.

I smirked. "Did I wake you?" I whispered, my lips to her ear.

She shook her head, slowly. "I don't want to move." She groaned, turning her body around, to face me. Her eyes scrunched up, before she opened them ever so slowly. Her lashes batted in irritation, drawing me in. 

I lay back and pull her down with me. "Neither do I." I sighed, stearing at her pink cheeks and annoyed expression, adding to the cute pout.

I smirked. "What?" She asked, raising an eye brow.

"Nothing." I hummed.

"Sasuke, tell me, I don-" I hushed her lips making her gasp at the joult but shivering into me as she surrendered at the comand of my lips. "That's cheating." she whispered into the kiss.

"You want me to stop?" She pushed her lips further into mine, violently. "That's what I thought." I smirked, her cheeks scarlett and her expression demanding of dominance over her. I joulted to melt into me with my arms around her waist. Her hands intertwining and twirling around my hair, her nails gently gliding over my pressure pointed skin.

She pulled back with a questioning look on her face. "What time is it?" I raised my eye brow at her, she just gave me that sweet, croocked smile. "I wan't to know how much time I've left with you."

My heart, pretty much stopped. "I don't know." I mumbled. I remembered that she was leaving, today. Suddenly, I don't know how, but she managed to roll us over, so we'd switched places. My eyes grew wide and my jaw fell open, slightly as I steared into her eyes. She janked at my shirt and crashed our lips together, in a swift and gentle glide she swept her hands over my chest, around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair, before forcing more of my body into hers. I moaned, quietly, earning myself a smirk at my lips. "Darn you and your lips." I smirked back.

"You love it." She giggled, gliding her sweet breath over my skin.

"Replace 'it' with  the word 'me' and repeat the new sentance and then you'll be right." I whispered, looking away, feeling hot at my cheeks.

"Awh, you're so cute." She gushed, giving me puppy eyes. "I don't want to leave." She pouted.

"Am not." I groaned. "And I don't want you to leave, either."  I whispered, burrying my head into the crook of her neck, gliding my lashes against her skin as I blinked.

"I'll leave a butterfly here, with you." She whispered in a heavy breath. I pulled away from her neck to stear into her haunting, eyes. She pulled me in closer, to touch our forheads and noses. She fluttered her lashes against my eye as it closed, making me shiver and comanding my lips to dominate her, once again.

That memory of the first time I'd lost her felt like my world was gone, when she was because she was my world. But it was nothing compared to that moment when she escaped my arms and ran away to another world. She'd always see the better in everything. Even death; Her smile when she steared up, into the clouds and spoke about her Sister made her look like the bravest girl in the world and she was but she'd never feared death. She'd excepted that it'd happen sooner or later and just looked for the good things in everything. Even me.

She'd always tell me how sweet and cute I was even when I was cold and bitter to everyone, even her. She's smile at me after I went to Orochimaru and get her locked away and tortured, for two years. She smiled when I'd called her a traitor and a liar and got ready to fight her when I tried killing Itachi. I swear, that girl could achieve the impossible. A girl as perfect as her should've been impossible.

I tilted my head up as a light flew through the air and headed over to where Takara's body was taken. I hissed and jumped up running to her, just to find her still, lifeless, on the floor with the blue drained from her hair, still. I sighed and crouched down to kiss her soft, cold lips, one last time. I watched my tears slide off her face, before standing up, again. I wiped my tears away and spun on my heals, walking away.

With each step I felt more pain in my chest, more tears in my eyes, more violent in my trembling, bitten down lip.

I twitched at irritation on the tip of my nose, once, twice, tree times. "It couldn't be?" I gasped and froze as I eyed the butterfly at the tip of my nose.