Prologue

**

LEON CHUI was madly in love with his long time girl friend Vinia Dela Paz. So he decided to marry her. He was so happy when Vinia said yes when he proposed. But then, when he confess about being a leader of an underground society. Vinia disappeared, hindi na niya ito nakita mula noon.

Leon was really desperate to find the love of his life. Taon din ang ginugol niya para mahanap ito. But it's too late.. because Vinia is already married to the one of those business tycoon in the Philippines, Gerald Anton Valdez.

He was fucking mad because of that news because it was tearing his heart apart. He wants to wring her neck because what she did to him. Fuck! He wanted to kill her but he was still fucking in love with her.

This is what he hate of being in love. He was blinded with that fucking love even if it's kill him.

But how can his life became different when he met this annoying sexy woman with a very unique butterscotch eyes. That liberated woman changed everything to him.

Even his feelings that supposed to be for Vinia Dela Paz only..

**

A/N: A lot of grammatical errors and misspelled words. I'm not that good in writing this is just my hobby, so enjoy reading. Thank you :*