Chapter 24: Rising Tides

Hi! This chapter is dedicated to @rvsweetchaos. Happy Birthday! 

Warning: Smexy appreciated all your wonderful comments and outdid herself this time. Steamy goodness from the get go. 

[Smexy approaches Miss Inspiration, lounging in her chair. She taps her shoulder, then leans down and whispers, "I gave you some serious steam, perhaps now I can have a White Dove update, please?" Smexy's gaze shoots to where Cliffy is sitting with Maya, "You know, Cliffy is kind of hot." She saunters back to her own story.]

Second Warning: Because I am Evil, my boys aren't going to be all happy, hunky dory about things like a certain girl's affection. HOWEVER, before you abandon me totally, I will reassure that everything ends up as it should in the end. It just may be a slightly rockier road than we expect. 

Now, if you're still with me after all that, ENJOY! And don't forget comments!

Sang woke up pressed firmly against a hard, warm chest and with the unmistakable evidence of arousal pressed against her backside. Lips were pressing tiny kisses along the back of her neck and strong hands were stroking across her ribs, brushing the bottom of her breasts and making her suck in a quick breath as pleasure raced through her.

"Do ye not know what ye do ta me?" the voice whispering in her ear was husky but familiar. The first mate, Kota. She recalled now that he'd fallen asleep with her. She knew she should pull away, should stop this before it went too far, not just for own sake but because she'd not yet had a chance to talk to them about anything, let alone the thoughts that had consumed her since her talk with Darcy. She knew what she should do, in her head, but her heart and her body weren't listening. She melted back into Kota's touch.

His lips went back to pressing light kisses along her neck in between the words he whispered in her ear. "Ye are so damn perfect. Caring and loving and that beautiful little brain o' yers is so sexy." The rough pads of his fingers brushed across her nipple and she gave a surprised gasp, then thrust her breast into his hand, silently begging for more. His thumb brushed across her increasingly sensitive nipple again and she gave a soft moan. "Tis been nigh on impossible to stay 'way from ye, to keep me hands off ye," His fingers lightly pinched her nipple, then rolled it around. She couldn't think, couldn't breathe, for the fire consuming her. She only knew she wanted, needed, more. Kota's hands left her breast and he gently rolled her to her back. Sang's breathe caught at the sight of sleep mused Kota, pupils blown so wide that only a thin line of green could be seen around the edge, The clear outline of his arousal couldn't be missed either and she had a sudden desire to know what he would feel like.

"sit up," he whispered, tugging her shirt over her head when she did. His lips meet hers in a quick, passionate kiss, then he ducked his head kissed each of her nipples. She let out a breathy moan, her hands stroking Kota's strong, bare chest.

"Kota," her own was heavy with need, but her sensible side was trying to assert itself, "Kota, we need to - we - we can't," Kota's tongue was lapping at her nipple like it was a lollipop, making it difficult the think, let alone speak. Her own hands weren't listening either, they were sliding south, caressing the lines of his muscle. He moved a hair away from her, hot breath caressing her nipple when he spoke.

"I know," he started shifting away from her but then her hand found his hardened length and stroked along it. He grunted, sucking in a harsh breath and going very still. Fascinated, and oddly aroused, by the feel of his manhood in her hand, her fingers continued stroking, exploring. Kota's eyes closed and his breathing grew ragged. He swallowed hard, his hand cupping her cheek as he shifted again. Sang squeezed lightly when he tried move causing him to slide in her grip. His eyes flew open, even as he instinctively thrust into her grip again.