Synopsis

For those of you not in the know I got "encouraged" into this story by certain people on the facebook group who shall remain nameless **cough** Katydid, Khalessi,Jordisy **cough**. Timekeepers is winding down so I will be concentrating on Caught on Camera. I want to do some research on pirates and the carribean during that period so if anyone knows of any helpful sites post a link in the comments! Thanks!

****************************************

As a maid in the Governor's house, and occasional personal attendtant to Governor Sorenson's spoiled daughter Marie, Sang has learned the value of silence and invisibility. All she wants is to do her job without getting beaten or fired. In a moment of weakness, left alone in Marie Sorenson's room, she puts on one of the extravagant dresses in the wardrobe. As she is twirling in a daydream she is suddenly caught by the last people she thinks to see.

The crew of the GhostBird are ruthless, cruel, vile, the epitome of evil and their mysterious Captain Blackbourne is worse. Or at least those are the rumors. And they wouldn't have it any other way. In reality they work for a mysterious organization that works to better the lives of the common people of the Carribeans and help those in need while trying to keep the pirate problem under control. After getting a tip about the corruption of Governor Sorenson they are sent on a mission: Kidnap the beloved and spoiled daughter and find a way to use her to bring her father under control. No one is looking forward to it, until they lay eyes on the twirling beauty in the daughter's room.

Without even knowing it she quickly captivates the entire crew and then they find out they have the wrong girl. How can they complete their mission now? Will they let her stay? And what happens when an old enemy rears his head?