North

Not for the first time, North was tempted to get off at the next port and never come back. He'd made a promise. He'd told her he'd always be there, that he'd be her star, her constant in a world gone mad. He'd meant that. He still meant it, no matter the way he'd found her with Kota. He blamed that on Kota, and if he was being honest on himself, he'd never exactly staked a claim on their captive after all. He could understand Kota's attraction to her, but he could blame their first mate for acting on the attraction, for putting their young, inexperienced and naive captive in a position like that. He'd seen the interest in the eyes of the other crew as well and he hated that a part of him was questioning how many of them had kissed her, when he had no right to the jealousy he felt.

All the same, what the Cap'n had done was reprehensible. North didn't care if the man had orders from the council, she hadn't wanted to go back. She'd wanted to stay, any fool could see that. He'd wanted her stay and he was certain he wasn't the only one. They'd just left her there though, abandoned her on the dock like trash. It didn't set well with him then, and it wasn't any better now. He should have left with her but there was a strong loyalty to his crewmates, his brothers, that he couldn't sever like that. He loved his brothers, loved the Cap'n, most of the time. Giving them up, running from them, wasn't a thing he could imagine, even for love. He wanted his love, and he wanted his family and he didn't know why he couldn't have both.

North rolled on his bunk as his mind drifted back to their first kiss, that had turned into so much more. The way she'd responded under him, the biting, her moans and whimpers. He could practically feel and hear them. His prick perked up at the memories and North couldn't help but imagine a slightly different encounter.

It would have been a simple thing for his hands to drift down her stomach, to catch in the ties of her trousers, to pull them open, slid them off. He'd encounter no resistance on her part, just her lifting her hips to help him. His hand would explored the curls at the juncture of her thighs, stroking through them gently before plunging a finger deep in her moist warmth. She'd cry out and buck her hips against him, her needy cries making his own need heighten.

North groaned as he realized his drifting mind had now caused a painful erection. He pressed a palm against it but it only made him harder, his dick twitching under his hand. It didn't help that his mind was still imagining Sang under him, begging him for more as he swiftly undid his own trousers. His hands copied his mind's imaginings and he wrapped a hand around his aching member. He gave a swift tug, his mind imagining him thrusting into the tight heat of Sang. Her moans would give way to whimpers as she clung to him while he thrust hard and deep, over and over. North felt his balls draw up, his body getting stiffer. He grunted as he came.

He got up, stripping off his now come covered shirt and trousers while his mind drifted again. He didn't know what the right actions to take were but he knew that he couldn't stand by silently anymore, pretending he didn't want Sang back with every thread of his being. Perhaps it was time to finally talk to Kota.