BONUS CHAPTER!! HILLERS WEDDING!

2 1/2 yrs. Later

. It was a beautiful set up. Pink flowers around th e seats,white lanterns floating in the room and pink and white flowers on the table.

The music starts to play. I was the first person to go out. I was here maid of honor. I walked out with Luke. Luke was the grooms.
It was crazy to think...that in the future, I could be walking down the aisle....marrying the live if my life,Luke.
All the brides maids and grooms men walked out. And now....it was Hiller's turn. Like stepped to take her arm. He had to because she didn't have her father with her anymore. He walked her down the aisle. Tears filled my eyes. The way Jrake looked at her was just amazing. Like stopped at the end and whispered in her ear,"mom and dad would be happy for you sis,love him...keep him,they are watching. Make them proud " he kissed her cheek. A tear feel down her face. She held onto Jrakes hands. She was shaking.... Bad. He gripped her hands tighter. She stopped shaking. She must have felt safe. "Do you,Jrake Johnson, take Hiller Haynes to be your beloved wife,to love and to cherish.....for as long as you both shall live?" Aksed the preacher.
"I do!" He said excitedly. Everyone laughed.
He asked Hiller the same question.
"I do!" She said,a tear falling down her face. They said their fowes. It was honestly beautiful.
"May we have the ring?"
The dude brought over the dings
Jrake put her ring on her and she out his on him.
"I know pronounce you husband and wife.... You may kiss the bride!"
"Don't mind if I do!" Jrake yelled then kissed Hiller.
When they came back up.
"Love yourself" came on. I sang along and Luke came over and picked me up. "I live you baby!" He said kissing me.
"I love you too!

At the reception they made a toast," I would love to thank everyone for coming! I have been waiting for this day...FOREVER now! I love all my friends and family. And of course I am super excited to be starting a family with Jrake. I knwo my parents arnt here to see me get married in person... But,what My great older brother said, mom and ad would be happy for you,love,and cherish him and your love... They are watching,so make them proud." She said tears rolling down her cheek. Jrake clapped and kissed her.
"Hiller,oh Hiller." I laughed. "Youa re my bestfriend,and have been for 18 years now! We've been through so much together! When my parents left me...youa nd Luke were kind enough to take me in! I am so happy that you found someone you love! Keep him close. He's a keeper! But if he ever hurts you tell me...I will get you Jrake." I said handing the mic to Luke. Jrake threw his arms up"okay I won't!" He said. Everyone laughed.
"Sis,we grew up alone. We've been through tough times together. I know we haven't been with eachother ALOT in the past years or so. But I always wanted you to know that i still loved and cared about you. It makes me cry to hear that my baby sister...the one I knew if always being shy,was getting married and found the love if her life. Its honestly unbelievable how much I love and care for you. I am glad you found someone you love to death! I miss mom and dad. But they knew taht we could do it all alone. I knew....we could do this all alone! Welcome to the family Jrake! Glad to have ya man!" Luke said hugging Hiller and Jrake.
"Okay everyone! There is one more announcement!" Jrake said. Everyone sat down and got quiet.
Jrake pulled me over to the middle of the floor. "Whats going on?" I asked. He shook his head and hugged me. He walked away. I saw Hiller holding his hand. Everyone was surrounding me. "Stay with me" started to okay quietly. Luke walked out. "May we dance?" He asked.
I grabbed his extended hand. He pulled me close and danced with me. "Darling, stay with me." He sang in my ear.
"I will NEVER leave." I whispered back in his ear. He smiled and kissed me. I looked over at Hiller and Jrake who were kissing. "Penny?" I turned and Luke was on one knee. The song stopped. Tears filled my eyes.
"I know that you been through ALOT of $*** in your life. But I am glad I was there to help you get through them. I love you Penny and I did the first day I set eyes on you in the mall. I couldn't believe that I was THIS close to a cute girl like you. I thought you would be one of those girls who broke guys hearts..and I didn't need that again. It turned out,you were a sweet,kind and loving girl. I have always wanted to do this ever since you turned 18.
So Penny Rick,will you make me the happiest boy in this whole world... And marry me?"
I felt a tear roll down my face. I was speechless. I looked over a Hiller. She ran over to me and put an arm around my waist. I looked at Luke. "Of course i will Luke!" He smiled and breathed heavy. Everyone cheered as he out the ring in my finger.
"It feels so damn good to call you my Fiancee!" He said. I wrapped my arms around him.

" I love you.
"I love you.
" A thousand years" played. He took my hand and danced with me. This was the best day if my life.... Best week of my life....best month...best year of my life!I love him! And he loves me!

Pic at top is Hiller and Jrake!and like my other book....I WILL make another story of them! And I will work on the other book Tom. And it will hopefully be up soon! Hope you enjoyed!!!! Leave some comments on future books....I will have to do them at a different point in the future bc you know how busy I am with writing basically two books at once;)
Stay amazing -Kaylee-