10 |MY BFB|

Skipped to when they arrive!

        We entered our hotel. It was huge!
      "Okay we all have separate rooms. But we are all beside eachother!" Hiller said hanging us our room keys. I looked at Luke and we ran off. "Wait!" Hiller yelled. She laughed and ran after us. We got into he elevator and it closed before Hiller could get in. I leaned back and laughed.
         "So,we have separate rooms,come and visit me tonight?" Like asked coming closer to me. "Sure thing/" I said winking at him.
        The doors opened and we hopped out.
    "I am expecting to see you in that new bikini!" Luke said  before going in his room. I laughed and closed my door. My room had a huge bed,big window with an amazing view. "Okay...bathroom!" I said rubbing my hands together. I turned on the bathroom light and it was like I was in heaven. It had a huge class shower/bath, 3 big mirror's, a toilet (of course) and a blow dryer. And a good one too
     "Wow didn't even need to pack mine." I said shutting off the light. I head over to my bag and start to put my clothes in the dresser.  I got my phone out and looked at my background. It wa s if me and my parents when I was 7 years old.
        "This was when I thought they loved me!" I got into my camera roll and changed it to Luke Hemmings! "That's better!" I said whipping my tears away and laughing. I set my phone on the bed and head over to the window.     "I can't believe this!" I went out onto the balcony and breathed in. "That Hawaii air!" I laughed.
       I stepped back inside as it started to rain. I grabbed my phone and went to Luke's room beside mine. "Knock, Knock!" I said hitting the door. He chuckled and opened the door
     "What do you want ,Hiller?" He looked at me and I waved.
      "It's me,not Hiller!" I pushed him out of the way. He closed the door and smirked. "How old are you?" He asked.  
    "I am 16 turning 17 tomorrow actually!"  I said sitting down on his bed. He smiled and walked over to me.
     "Wow your almost 17 years old and your this hot?" He smirked. I grabbed him and pulled him closer. "Why,can't contain your hormones?" I asked. He smirked and whispered in my ear,"nope." He looked at me. I heard a knock on the door and he groaned. Letting go of my shirt he went over and opened it. Hiller ran in and jumped ontop of me. "What the hell,get of!" I started to tickle her. "Wow just what I have always wanted!" Luke said smirking at me.
      "Wow,perv!" Hiller sat up still hugging me. "Arnt you happy we are here?" She asked looking at both of us with a big grin on her face. I shook my head. "Well what do you want to do first thing tomorrow?" She asked. I shrugged and looked at Luke. "I don't know,go to the bar...like to eat not drink!" He said looking at me. I shook my head and looked at Hiller. She shrugged, "sure,that sounds cool. " lets go get something to eat and then we can get some sleep !
            After we ate we all went to our own rooms and fell asleep. It was 10:35 when I finally fell asleep. This trip was going to be fun! And!! MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!