18|MY BFB|

"Hey I need some air." I said getting out of his arms. He shook his head.
        I walked outside and Shane was standing there.
               "Oh,hey Shane."
           "Hey listen I need to talk. I need you!" He explained.
               "Shane,stop.No you don't,you look drunk... Are you?" I asked walking towards him.
               He cupped my cheek and breathed in,"yes." He whispered. I took his hand away from my cheek and set it down to his side. "Shane,go home please. You'd ont need me...your drunk" I said getting a little louder. He smirked.
               "No,I am not leaving. I DO need you! I need to kiss you.I just need to..." He came closer to me. I moved away. "Shane!" I yelled. He looked at me.
                "What penny?" He asked getting closer. I took his arm off from around my waist and pulled him tot he ground. He groaned. "See,I know you want me too." He whispered. I looked around and saw Luke standing in the doorway. He wasn't looking so I took Shane's wallet and threw it at the window. Luke jumped and looked in my direction
      He ran out and grabbed Shane.
             He let him stand up and talk.
        "Get away,Peck....you come from a nasty family and I do NOT want you around Penny!" Luke exclaimed. Shane's laughed and walked towards me again. Luke pushed him to the ground. "I don't want to hurt you, Peck!" Luke said standing above him. Shane stood up and punched Luke in the face. "That's it, penny,I am going to kill him!" Luke yelled taking off his jacket.
        "No guys please stop." Luke looked over at me.
      "I'm sorr-" before she finished it Shane punched him straight in the face. He got ontop of him and started to punch him.
                "Please..  Stop!" I yeleld tears falling down my face. Luke got ontop of Shane and held him to the ground,blood dripping onto his shirt,"I am NOT going to have you touch penny, EVER!" He yelled then punched him in the face. He got off from him. Shane looked at me and winked. Luke stepped Infront of me and yelled ,"leave,now!"
          Shane got into his car and left.
     Luke breathed and walked into the house holding his nose. He walked past me and didn't say a word to me. He slammed the front door and walked to his room.
          I whipped the tears off my face,and ran inside up to his room..
          He was sat on his bed holding his nose.
     I walked in.
          "Do you need to go to the hospital?" Is the first thing I said. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
           "Thanks.....I should have just stayed with you." I explained.
           He shook his head in agreement.
     "Okay well,since you are not talking to me..... I am going to my room."
          He got up and locked his door. I smield at him. "Stop getting yourself in situations liek this." He whispered as he put both his arms around me tight.
          I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom.
             I grabbed a washcloth and got it damp. "Let me see." I said tilting his head back
          I whipped away any other blood.
       "Doesn't look like its broken." I looked at him.
          "Look at you." I said hugging his head.
        "Hop in the shower." I demanded.
   He laughed and took his shirt off. I left and let him take his shower.
          When he was done in the shower he came back Into his room. I was sitting on his bed and he walked in.
           "Jesus, Penny!" He said shutting the door. He was only in a towel and water was dripping from his hair. I can't take it anymore. I hopped to my feet and pushed him against the wall. He turned around and switched me spots. Now I was the one against the wall. "Penny,what the hell?" He said looking down my body.
          I smiled and out my arms around his neck.
         "Is it okay if I....kiss you,city Chick?" He aksed.
          "Penny,please talk! I need to kiss you!" He begged
          I was silent. My mind was telling me to say yes...but my body and mouth were like... Oh hell no!
         I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer,"yes,yes,please kiss me?" I said.
        He breathed in deep and pressed his lips against mine.
          He rubbed his hand up and down my waist,stomach, and back.
          I gripped the towel
      He looked at me and smirked, "you would dar!"
        I smiled and started to undue it. I pulled it down. Good thing he was wearing underwear.
         I rubbed his stomach. "Your beautiful!" He explained taking my shirt off. I was still in my bikini. He looked at me and smiled. "Sure."I moaned as he kissed my neck. He chuckled. " you are." . I laughed and pulled his hair. He groaned and lift me up . I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me again. "I am glad we waited." I breathed.
          He looked at me,"why?"
      "Because all the energy built up in us and we just have been dying to kiss eachother!" I said grabbing his face and kissing him again.
       He laughed. "I've been waiting for this...for a long time now!" He confessed
      I giggled
          "I love you.
          " I love you.
     Those were the last word we said before continuing.

Don't worry! Nothing happened in between them....or did it? Lol! Secrets;)