Chapter 11

"You're cuter." Theo told me. "No, your cuter." I blushed, laying down on my bed with him hovering over me.

"That's a false accusation." He says. "If my calculations are correct, you're way cuter." Theo says, pushing his imaginary glasses up.

I giggled. "Don't go nerd on me, Theo." "What's wrong with being a nerd?" He pretended to be offended, laying down next to me.

"Nothing, I just like regular Theo." I smiled. "What if I was a nerd? Would you still date me?" He asked, looking me in my eyes.

"Eh." I shrugged, joking. "Eh?" Theo asked, playfully hitting me on my arm. "Yeah, eh." I confirmed.

Theo playfully rolled his eyes. He then put his hand on my cheek and we faced each other.

"Wait—I'm not even supposed to be be talking to you." I told him, turning around so that my back was facing him.

"What? Why?" Theo asks. "Because you're leaving." I answered, pouting.

Theo's parents were taking him to New York to see his family. He would be gone for 2 weeks. And within that two weeks is the day that we planned to save Stiles from that demon thing.

"Aww. Is my baby Alex gonna miss me?" Theo asked. I couldn't see him, but I could tell he was smirking. I knew him too well.

I didn't answer. I ignored him.

"Oh, so now you're ignoring me?" He says. I still stayed quiet.

"C'mon Alex. You know I would stay if I could. But I'll be back." Theo placed his hand on my waist and under my shirt. He began to move his hand up and down on my stomach.

"Don't ignore me, babe." He teases. I felt him press him lips against my neck. He left little kisses on it.

I stuck to my plan and ignored him. It was really easy until Theo started biting. He softly bit small parts of my neck, which felt unbelievably good.

"I know you love it when I do this." Theo says in a seductive tone. It took everything in me not to give up. Theo was totally doing this on purpose.

He bit harder and sucked on my neck, surely leaving a mark. And I couldn't take it anymore. "Theo." I let out a small moan. After it came out, I instantly covered my mouth, hearing Theo chuckle.

I turned around to look at him. He was smiling. I playfully rolled my eyes. "You know, we've been dating for two weeks and I already hate you." I say, trying not to smile.

"No you don't." Theo told me. "Okay maybe I don't. But you're getting there." I told him.

"Whatever." Theo held my hand.

"You're leaving me." I brought the subject up again, pouting. "I know, but I'll be back. And let's not think about that right now." He told me, grazing his thumb over my bottom lip.

"How can I not think about it? I'm gonna miss you. And you can help us help Stiles." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you too. And I'd love to help Stiles, but my parents." He points out. "Let me talk to them." I suggested.

"No. No way. Absolutely not." Theo denied. "What? Why? Don't you think I should meet them?" I questioned him.

"Of course I do, Alex. But it's not you, it's my parents. They're really weird and awkward and boring. You wouldn't like them at all." Theo explains.

"But-" "Maybe one day you'll meet them, but not now." He says. "Why not? You've met my dad. I think it's only fair that I met your parents." I said.

"I know that would be fair, but no."

"Oh, c'mon Theo. I won't hate them if that's what you're scared of." I laughed a little.

"That's not it." "Are you embarrassed of me? That's why you don't want me to meet them? They're gonna hate me aren't they?"

"Alex-" "Just let me talk to them. I need you to stay here and help us. The only way we'll help Stiles is if-"

"Alex, no! The final answer is no! You're not meeting them." Theo yells, harshly. I rolled my eyes and looked up and the ceiling, biting my lip and taking my hand away from his.

What's the big deal anyways? I should definitely meet his parents. Why won't he let me?

"Alex, I'm sorry." I hear Theo say. I don't say anything and I don't look up at him.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. Theo never yells at me like this. What's wrong with him?

"Please don't ignore me again. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"It's just my parents," he continues. "You wouldn't like them. And I don't want you to meet them because they'll embarrass me. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of a beautiful girl like you." Theo compliments, causing me to blush, but I still didn't look at him.

Theo took that as an opportunity to get on top of me and look down at me. He saw a tears escape my eye and he wiped it away with his thumb.

I used my hand to move his hand away, and another tear fell. Theo wiped this tear away too. "Stop." I told him, moving his hand again.

"Alex," he called. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I won't ever yell at you like that again." He apologized again.

"I like you a lot and I hope that I didn't ruin everything. I didn't mean to yell at you, I just came out. Alex, please talk to me—" He kept going and I wanted it to stop so I shut him up by putting my hands on his shoulders, closing my eyes and pulling him down to kiss me.

Theo was caught of guard, but decided to go with the flow when he started kissing me back. Theo slid one of his hands under my shirt and on to my chest.

I opened my eyes and pulled away.

"Are you done now?" I asked him. "What if I'm not?" He asks, his hand still on my chest.

"Then I'll just kiss you again." I tell him. "Well in that case, I'm not done." Theo smirks, leaning down to kiss me again.

He's an idiot.

But he's a cute idiot.