Chapter 6

Of course, being the stubborn person I am, I not taking no for an answer.

I'm going to help our parents. They're going to be save with my help.

I don't care if I have to lay low and make sure no one sees me, but I'm going to the nemeton.

There's no doubt that I'm going to save everyone.

They've already left, but Stiles, being the genius he is, left the map on the table. I know exactly where they're going and exactly what they're gonna do.

I got dressed and made sure I had everything I needed. I had Chinese rings daggers that Allison gave me. She also taught me how to use a bow and arrow, so I carried one with me too.

I opened the door and was ready to walk out, but when I walked out, someone was about to walk in. It was Scott.

My eyes widened and I hid the bow and arrow behind my back.

"Alex," He says. "Where are you going?"

"Just to the grocery store." I lied. "Oh really?" "Yep." I nodded.

"So you're gonna bring knives and a bow and arrow to the grocery store?" Scott questioned.

I sighed. I guess my lie wasn't good enough. I rolled my eyes and then put the bow and arrow and the knives on the counter.

"Scott," I started, but he didn't let me finish. "You're about to go to the nemeton, aren't you?" He asks, closing the door and walking inside. I slowly nodded. I felt like I was in trouble.

"Why Alex? We told you, it's dangerous. You're not going." Scott explains. "You don't get it Scott. My dad is there, all of our parents. I have to help them." I told him.

"Isaac, Allison and Stiles are gonna handle it." "Stiles is only a human." I point out.

"He's only driving. It's basically up to Isaac and Allison."

"Of course it's up to them. They're always together." I rolled my eyes and let out a groan. "I feel like I can't do anything."

"Are you talking about helping our parents or Allison and Isaac?" Scott questions.

I closed my eyes for a second before relying. "I honestly don't know anymore." I answer.

I felt like crying. But I couldn't cry over some silly boy. I tried to avoid eye contact with Scott. I knew that if our eyes met, I would start crying. My eyes were already getting watery.

Scott must've saw me about to cry because he used one of his hands to hold mine and placed the other one on my cheek.

"You're beautiful, okay? Don't cry over some crazy boy who makes stupid decisions. He doesn't deserve you." Scott tells me.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and looked me in the eye. A few tears fell, but he wiped them away.

There was silence between us. It would've been awkward for anyone else, but Scott was my best friend, so there was no awkwardness here.

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug. Scott hugged back tighter. "Thank you." I smiled. "Everything that I said was true. If Isaac makes you feel this way, you don't need him." He says, kissing my cheek.

I blushed and then looked at him. Our eyes met again and we both smiled. Scott leaned down and closed the gap between us.

He kissed me.

Scott just kissed me.

What?!

The?!

Hell?!!!!

He pulled away and looked to see my reaction. "I-I'm so sorry." He stutters. "It's okay, Scott." I assured him. "No, it's not. I-" I cut him off mid sentence by pressing my lips to his softly.

I caught him off guard and he made a little sound before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

We both closed our eyes as we enjoyed the kiss. I put my arms on his shoulders and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and Scott squeezed both of my thighs.

The thing that we're doing isn't because we have feelings for each other. We couldn't have. We're best friends and I don't think he has feelings for me, and I don't think I have feelings for him.

Maybe what we're doing is only because we both need someone.

But I can't believe this is happening. Never in a million years did I think I would be having a make out session with Scott.

Not that he's ugly or anything, Scott's actually really hot. It's just the fact that he's my best friend.

We kept kissing as Scott walked over to the couch and laid me down on it softly. He got on top of me and placed himself between my legs.

I had one of my hands playing with his hair and the other one was playing with the bottom of his shirt

He swifly took his shirt off and I followed him by taking off mine.

Scott smiles before moving down and kissing my stomach. I felt him biting and sucking on the skin all around. I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"Scott." I moaned. He moved up and placed his lips at my neck, doing the same thing.

I wrapped my legs around his waist again, pulling him closer. I felt his arousal through his pants.

I opened my eyes and Scott stopped working at my neck to look at me.

I bit my lip. Is just me or did Scott look super sexy?

Scott and I continue to have our make out session while he unbuttoned the shorts I was wearing and put his hand in my pants.

I closed my eyes again and let out a soft moan as he started touching all the parts that I needed him to touch through my underwear.

"Scott!" I almost yelled, tugging on his hair. It felt good. The touching. The kissing. Everything felt good.

Then, his phone started to ring. We both groaned as he kissed me once more before getting off of me.

I took the time that he was on his phone to put my shirt on and button up my shorts. I sat back down on the couch.

"Okay Stiles, I get it. You used the bat to save them. Whoop-de-doo." Scott says into the phone. He paused for a moment before speaking again.

"I-I'm with Alex." He stuttered. "I didn't want to leave her alone." He says.

"Oh, nothing. We're just watching tv." He lies. I stood up and walked behind him, wrapping my arms around him from the back and laying my head on his back.

I don't care if this was just a one time thing.

I don't care if Scott and I don't really like each other that way.

But geez, that's felt good.