Chapter 2

"Beacon Hills High," Stiles said as we got out of his jeep.

Have I ever mentioned how much of a piece of crap that thing is?

"The school of teachers who are out to get us, supernatural students, teenagers with high sex drives, and uh- what else?" He asked, looking over at his best friend, Scott.

We walked towards the huge school. "Accidents." Scott answered. "Yes—Accidents. Lots and lots of accidents." Stiles says.

"Thanks for ruining all of my high hopes for this school." I said, sarcastically smiling at the two boys.

"No problem

"No problem." Stiles smiled.

"So what class do I have first?" I asked them. "You have Chemistry."

"But, we don't have that class with you, so you're on your own for 45 minutes." Scott tells me.

"Good. I don't think I can spend another 5 minutes with you guys." I laughed.

Stiles and Scott both put their hands on their hearts, pretending to be hurt.

"But the good news is, you have that class with Isaac." Scott sings. "Really?" I asked.

"Yep." Stiles answered. "You like him, don't you?"

"Maybe. I mean, I did love him at one point in my life." I pointed out.

"Whatever." Stiles rolled his eyes as we got inside of the school.

"Chemistry is class 306. Your locker is number 413. Stiles and I gotta get to class. See you later, alligator." Scott says as him as Stiles walked off.

I walked to locker 413. I realized something. I don't know my combination. Ugh!

Well, being the person I am, I probably wrote it down somewhere, right?