Cheater!

Terra walked in and every one stopped and stared. Terra’s wolf was on high alert as everyone shifted around her and began circling her. Terra got down low and growled in warning as she sniffed the air for any sign of Amie. Immediately her eyes flicked to the cabin farthest from her and she heard a faint scream in the distance.

This is my chance she thought to herself. As the wolfs started to move in around her, she stood to her full height and braked loudly. “Stop” she thought to each and every one of them. As fast as they came they halted in their footsteps and put their noses to the ground in a bow.

Terra heard their thoughts all around her curious as to why they could hear her. As she began to move forward they parted easily. That was easy Terra thought to herself as she followed Amie’s scent. Shifting into her human form she walked up the stairs of the cabin and pushed open the door. It seemed every one had heard her outside and just let her pass.

Terra quickly found Amie tied up to a chair in the upstairs bedroom. She grabbed her and ran out as fast as she could. As soon as they were far enough out they shifted and ran back to the cabin. They had barely made it to the yard when Josh and Jeremy came running to them. They shifted back immediately and Terra ran into Josh’s arms.

“Don’t you ever do something so fucking stupid again!” Josh whisper yelled into Terra’s ears again. Terra took a step back and glared at him.

“First off they couldn’t touch me. I thought about the idea when I accidently made you guys submit earlier. You would have never let me go even though I was safe.” She said with a glare.

Josh looked at her surprised. And Terra took off to the house. How dare he she thought.

Going straight to the bedroom she shut the door and locked it. She needed a minute to breath and take in what she had just done. Not only did she get Amie back she made it known that she was queen. That she is the pureblood from the prophecy.

After lying down for about half an hour she finally emerged.

When she went to the living room Josh was sleeping on the couch and his phone was lighting up on the coffee table. Letting curiosity get the best of her she picked the phone up and read the message.

“Can’t wait until you get back, Stacy.” Anger flared within Terra as it all came rushing back. With all the excitement she had completely forgotten about Josh and Stacy’s Conversation in the library. Throwing the phone down she walked out the door and decided she was done.

If he wanted to be a cheating ass and be with Stacy then by all means.

***

I know this is short but I wanted to give you all something before I go to bed...also if you guys could check out my new story My english teacher is my Dom I would really appreciate it...it is rated R so be warned.