Tired

Jass POV
*Errors Fixed*

When Chenelle had gotten up, she looked sick, and then she started throwing up like crazy. It went from a weird color to blood in a matter of seconds. She wasn't stopping so it was no type of way to carry her to the car. I called 911 and told them our situation.

In about 12 minutes the ambulance came and gave her this shot. She dozed off and they carried her out and into the ambulance. Chris was damn near in tears as he was starting up his car and following the ambulance. Heather was already crying with her emotional ass as she got in the passenger seat of my car and I got in the drivers seat doing the same as Chris -Following the truck to the hospital.

When I got there, I was panicking but then it dawned on me that I never called Kikyo to let her know what's going on. I had picked up my phone and dialed her number

Yes where y'all at?

Your mom is the hospital, something happened to her, I'll tell you when you get here.

I hung up and just had to pray that Chenelle is okay, because if she's not...Kikyo might just go completely crazy.

Kikyo POV

I got there and Heather was crying, jass was holding her tears in being the one to comfort everyone. She seen me and got up and met me half way. She engulfed me in a hug and I started to cry. Mannn my momma don't deserve this. She been through to much shit already...I'm just tired of seeing my mom in pain, paranoid, hurt, and more. I turned toward Jass and waited for her to tell me what's going on.

Baby I don't want you crying anymore. So you have to promise me you won't cry or anything.

OK I promise

Ok, so when Chenelle got up, she started coughing then she started throwing up. Like regular throw up then it changed to blood. Now we're hear.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I promised I wasn't gonna cry, but mannn I was feelin the tears screaming to come out of my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed my head on Jass, just hoping, praying, everything that my momma and younger sibling gonna be ok.

5 hours later.

The doctor came out, "Carter Family."

I jumped up raising my hand.

"Unfortunately, she ate something that caused her to get sick and as for the baby, were not really sure if its okay or not."
"Do y'all think your able to find out what's up with the baby."
"Yes so we will have to keep for more days. I understand that this may be frightening, but the only thing y'all can do is wait until results finish. Just act like a normal day"
"Nigga are you dumb, I'm not and will not be able to just act like its a normal day when my mother began to throw up blood continuously, non-stop, never-ending, and I wasn't there to help her. For god sakes, if she lives, and the baby doesn't, my mother will be devastated, depressed...WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN? TELL HER TO ACT AS THOUGH SHE NEVER GOT PREGNANT AGAIN, HELD IT FOR 9 MONTHS IN HER STOMACH AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL DAY BEFORE THE BABY! ON GOD, IF 1 OUT OF 2 OF THEM ONLY COME OUT ALIVE OR HEALTHY, YOUR GONNA HAVE TO ACT AS THOUGH YOUR FACE AINT BUSTED OPEN."

Jasmine grabbed me and pulled out toward the parking lot and I was just at a lost of words at this moment. I felt something drip on to my neck and it was water. I ain't even know i was crying. This is really too much. First my brother dies, my momma sick, my unborn sibling might be unhealthy. On top of that I gotta move Madison and Ms. Fernandez out here into Nathaniel house. Ohh god, so much.

"Baby, baby ima need you to look at me. We gonna get through this okay. Even if its gets worse, we gotta get through it for everyone sake. They don't wanna see you succeed in life."
"Baby I'm just stressed I'm getting a headache, I'm tired, hungry, out of plans... Just out of order right now. I just want my mama to be good.