Twenty-Eight

Soo plz listen to Twenty Eight by the weeknd if you haven't heard this song yet. Even if you did, still listen to it.

Kikyo POV

I woke up, took a shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed. I threw on some high waisted black leggings. A black halter top, and my brown Timberlands. I put my hair in two buns. I started painting the rest of my house. After I finished painting, I vacumed all of the rooms in my house. I moved all the furniture to where they should be. Each room was now finished. I went to target to get the rest of my school supplies. School was in two days. It was Monday, so school started Wednesday. I got all my supplies. I went to the mall, got my nails and feet done. I went shopping for some clothes and then I went home. I cooked me some food, and watched some TV. After awhile I got a text from Heather in the squad chat and she wanted everyone to pull up to her house. I ain't even answer. I played just Dance til it was 9:30. I took a shower, put on some pink shorts, and a white and pink shirt. I went to sleep.

Heather POV

Everyone pulled up to my house, except for kikyo. I understand why tho.
We were all joking around while we were watching Monster Inc.
No one left my house til about 2:30-3:00. After they all left I went to sleep.

Erica POV

Its been fun, crazy, and very exciting dating Nathaniel and being around his friends. They have their ups and downs and but they always stick together. Nathaniel and I are good so far. He thought I was cheating on him but I wasnt babygirl was my little sister in North Carolina. I'm happy with him, and I'm in love with him. We got home and I stayed at his house. Some things went down, if you know what I mean. then we went to sleep.

CHYNA POV
School is going to start tomorrow and its going to be littymo. I mean I'm gonna have to see Tyga and Kylie but I'm good. I can care less. We all went to the mall today and we saw kikyo at Best Buy. She had on some high waisted shorts, a white halter top, and some black foot flops. Her hair was down and she had in her white beats. Heather and I ran to her and she got scared. As we were talking the rest of them came over. Kikyo think I can't see it, buy she hurt and she hiding it. She doing a good job. She had a Mac book, and 3 other pair of beats in her cart. She said bye to us and left. Jass just stared at her. We were going to the apple store to get my phone fixed, when we bumped into kikyo yet again. She was getting, a new gold iPhone 6, a plus 6, and I 5c. She left and went into Victoria Secret.

Kikyo POV

I keep bumping into squad. But I keep my self distant. I went to Victoria secret and got me mad clothes, then I went to Brandy Melville, American Apparel, Forever 21, and H&M. I went home washed all my clothes, and put them in the dryer. After I finished washing all my new clothes. I took out all my clothes from the closet, and new dresser I got myself and put them on my bed. I went threw themand folded them or hung it up.I had to fix it cuz my clothes were piling out of the draws and stuff.
It was @ 8:00-8:40. So I made myself some food, took a shower and went to sleep.

Jass,POV

I fucked up big time. When I saw kikyo at best buy and the Apple store I realized she got a little bit thicker/chubbier. Her body still looked right tho not gonna lie. Anyways as I was walking with squad I bumped into some girl she was light skin, with brown eyes, curly hair. She had a banging body.
Me- sorry ma.
??- its okay.
Me- what your name?
??- Stephanie
Me- well Stephanie I would like to get to know you and take you out some times. Van I have your number?
Stephanie- sure hand me your phone. And I never got your name.
Me- its Jasmin, but everyone calls me jass.
Stephanie- aren't you ig famous, cuz my friends be obsessing over you.
Me- what can I say I'm sexy.
Stephanie- *laughing*get over yourself.

I walked away after I got her number. Heather was mugging me. So we all went home since it was about 7:30. I got a text from Stephanie. She was ted to come over.

She came over and we spoke. I found out she 19. She go to FSU. Its her second year just like me. Her favorite color is purple. She loves to listen to drake and the weeknd. I shook my head cuz kikyo does too. I realized she is a true girly girl. Like she really does act like a white girl. She kind of annoying too.

She said she had to leave since it was already 12:36. I walked her to the door and she kisses me. I kissed back and she stopped and got in her car and drive off. I closed my door, took a shower and went to sleep