I DO NOT CARE

Chris POV

I had a wet dream about Chenelle last night.e

I don't know what it is but I want her to be mine.

Anyways we were all going to jass' house.

We all heard the news that the bitch Jessica woke up last night.

I took shower, did my hygiene routine, and got dressed.

I put on some black basketball shorts and a white shirt, with some elite socks, and my nike slides.

I got to jass' house and my future wife wasn't there yet. Ughhh.

Kikyo was waiting on her, because we were going to help kikyo get new things for her house.

The doorbell rang and I lunged towards the door.

My baby looked so fine.

She had on one of those ummm I think their called maxi dresses. Yeah,a black maxi dress, some black sandals, her hair in a bun, some sunshades. I was kinda see threw. Ugh god keep teasing a nigga.

But because she was so thick, all her curves and shit showed.

I smiled and hugged her feeling all on her ass. Shit was thick as hell.

She started to blush then kikyo ruined the moment she broke us up

"Alrighty then, that's enough hugging... 2 second hugs, not 2 minute hugs. Hands above hips during all hugs."

Everyone walked out and got in their car but kikyo pulled me back.

"Look don't think that because my momma thick and shit, she fucked multiple times and shit. No my momma had sex once and that was when she was raped. So she still a virgin. Lol but anyways, my mother wears black and is unemotional to feelings and touch. My mom she had this weird turn-on. Too"
" What is it"
"I'll tell you when I feel like you aren't just trying to get into my mother pants"
"Ughhh fine."

Kikyo POV

I walked I out smiling and got into my car. Knowing I pissed him off.

I told him the truth about my mom, no one else knows, but my mom is dead inside, she's numb to feelings and emotions. Only time she's not is when she's with me. I can tell cuz her eyes are much lighter.

But I can tell she kinda likes Chris because her eyes are dilated and damn near black.

My mom has these dark brown eyes, that look black. It scares everybody when she gets mad.

We drove to target and my mom ran to the school supplies section. My mother has always had this weird obsession with buying school supplies. It makes her day when she used to go to target and just buy school supplies. Lol my mother us such a weirdo.

Chris went with her. Ughh.

JASMINE POV

I don't care, they would make a cute couple tbh.

I'm hype asf, cuz my baby bear said there was a part 2 and 3 to my birthday. Yeah it's litty.

Anyways we I'm target and Chenelle just started wandering all around and Chris just followed her around like a magnet. They really are cute together. Their children gonna be A1 also.

Anyways my baby is going shopping for groceries and anything else see needs.
Then after that were going to some furniture store, to buy her new,furniture.
After that were going to home depot.