The Catch Up

Nicole POV

I woke up, took a shower, did my hyigene, and got dresses. I put on a navy blue polo shirt, some baige cargo pants, and my gamma 11s. I just left my hair out curly and wild cuz I can care less. I got my car keys and hopped in my all black Mercades. I can't get my mind off of kikyo. She said that she was gonna drive her all black Metcades G Wagon to school so we could both have Mercedes cars. Today we got an assembly but no one knows what it's about. The principal said only but a selective few know what its about. As I was driving, in front of me was a all black Mercedes G Wagon blasting The Hills by the weeknd. They turned into the school and parked. I parked next to it to see it was kikyo. She got out and she was looking a gorgeous. She had on a black halter top crop top, some black shorts, black knee high socks, and her brown timberlands. She had her hair on two buns. I swear see always look like she came straight out of the 90s. Anyways I got out and we walked to the gym together. She went to the, people that was standing to the side. The principal came in and introduced us to a 'new school year', the rules and we was going to be welcomed by the cheerleaders, dance team, the step team, and the band's dancing team.

The step came up first, and kikyo was front and center. They did their step and people was cheering them on. After they finished kikyo ran off stage and into the back with Heather. She came out with this uniform on that was black. It was a one piece, with one side sleeveless, and the other one with a sleeve, and had open holes on the sides.

Next the band's dancing crew danced to The Hills by the weeknd. Kikyo was one of the leaders tho.she killed it. She off of stage yet again and changed back to her other outfit she cane to school in.

Next the dancers came out thr boys was on one side, and the girls in the other. They had a competition. The boys did Monster by meek Mills, the girls did 2on by Tinashe. It was a tie so they made each group pick o e person to dance for them. They picked kikyo and this boy named ummmmm Lucas. I think.
He danced to Loyal by Chris Brown. Kikyo played Sweatpants by Childish Gambino.
Everybody cheered for kikyo.

After she won she ran out yet again. She cane back with her cheerleadimg uniform on. Her curly hair was Ina ponytail with a bow that went with the school colors. And her pom poms in her hands. I'm still tryna figure out how she ain't die from tiredness. She been moving around since 8:15. Its 11:46. Bruh I couldn't do it.
They was cheering and they out kikyo in a high Pyramid. They threw her mad high in that,air and she did a spinning flip and landed perfectly in their arms. They got in a triangle formation and they started dancing and doing flips. Literally this lady who was short and had puffy curly hair was cheering kikyo on. After they finished kikyo ran to that lady and jumped in top of her. I realized it was her mom.lunch was bouts start but they cheered for kikyo and her mom to do stuff.
Kikyo and her mom just started doing mad flips and shit together. They both mad flexible. According to the crowd her name is Chenelle.

I was going to go tall to kikyo but she told me to not touch her cuz she sweaty and smelly.she went home to GI take a shower and come back to school. Lmaooo.

Jass pov

Kikyo killed it but I miss her short ass to be honest. I seem her talking to that new girl and left. I shook my head cut I get jealous very easily. I walked to Burger King and got me some food with squad. When I got back I see kikyo in class with some high waisted shorts, with a white shirt and her royal blue Nike hoodie since it got windy. Her hair in a ponytail. She had some royal blue roushes. Her roushes were fire tho. I ain't know they had it in that color. She had on her lie beats bumping to Energy by Drake. As I walked in Nicole came in right behind me and sat next to her. They started talking and seeing that she makes her smile and laugh pisses me the fuck off. Cuz its not me.

After school ended we all went to Heather house and I see kikyo there sitting on a chair on her phone. As we were talking she would laugh at something on her phone. It's probably Nicole. UGH!

we all went to Heather backyard. Kikyo asked for Heather to record her stripping and jumping into the pool. She stripped and jumped in. She posted it on IG and mad people like it and shit.

Heather POV

I love seeing jass get beyond pissed about kikyo and Nicole. After they went home. I took a shower and went to sleep