Exchange pt.2

Chenelle POV
*Errors Fixed*

I was on my way with Chris to the doctor to get my stomach checked.. I get to see my baby yall.!!!

I got a call from Heather and she was panicking. She told me my baby was raped by Nicole again and this time she's in worst conditions. I told Chris to turn the goddamm car around and go to the South Beach hospital. I'll just have to reschedule because this is more important than pics of my next princess/prince.

Ima see them in 7 months anyways. As I was on the call with my doctor rescheduling my appointment when a bullet went right through the front window of the car and hit Chris in the shoulder. He swerved off the road and onto the sidewalk. I instantly grabbed my stomach to protect my baby. The car hit the tree right next to the preschool. Chris was unconscious with a wound on his forehead and the bullet wound bleeding alot. I tried to take my seatbelt off but it was jammed..see this why I don't fuck with seatbelts, always wanna jam at the wrong time. I grabbed my comb/knife and cut the seatbelt. I did the same for Chris' side. I pushed the shattered glasses in the front over and climbed out. I pulled Chris out as quickly as I can. I don't know if the car might explode or not. I walked as far as I could holding Chris and myself up without falling. I put him down on the floor gently, took my shirt off and put it on his shoulder. The Ambulance finally came and took him to south beach. I was in the next ambulance going to the same place.

Chyna POV

I was in the waiting room when I seen Chris come in on a stretcher with blood everywhere I started to panick, while Heather started freaking out to the fullest. 5 minutes later, Chenelle came in next but she seemed fine, she sitting up trying to get off the stretcher and follow Chris into the room. They grabbed her down, but Heather jumped in.

Unfortunately, Chenelle had to go for the sake of the baby and herself.

Heather was crying hysterically while Nathaniel comforted her in a hug. It seemed odd today anyways like something was going to happen. I had that feeling and it was true.