Problems

That's Jessica, Jasmine's ex girlfriend.

Jessica POV

As I was on snap I saw that Heather posted a pic of jass with some other bitch. Rumor has it that the girl is from Jamaica, Queens New York. Her name is kikyo. All I gotta do is follow her on IG.
Anyways I'm moving back to Florida, and I'm going to FSU. So this should be very interesting.

I took a shower, did my hygiene routine, and threw on some black seats with a black shirt and my Taxi 12s on. It might be on sight if I she her with jasmine because that's mines and I don't like sharing. I got in my car and drove to school.

KIKYO POV

Heather is worried about my so called safety after the 'threat' last night. I have a funny feeling she came back and is going to FSU with us and I fee the drama coming along.

I woke up and woke up Heather too. I had taken a shower and moisturized my body before throwing on  my pink crop top and some ripped jeans with my pink fur puma slides. I put my hair in a bun and laid down my baby hairs before brushing my teeth and applying some lipgloss and mascara. I had came down To see Heather waiting on me already.(yes she took a shower in the basement bathroom ) She had on a plain white tee with some jeans and her white huaraches on and her hair out. I grabbed my purse and we left for class.
I parked my car and we walked over to the gang just as it was time to for us to start heading to our classes. Jasmine and I were walking behind the group just having a normal conversation and I heard a screeching nose and wheels. I had turned my head to see this white Benz coming at us at full speed. I pushed jasmine to the opposite side of me and I moved to my side and the car stopped next to me. I looked at Heather and she was watching the car intensely. Jasmine's ex had came out the car and rushed towards me.

JASMINE POV

THIS BITCH JESSICA JUST TRIED TO HIT KIKYO AND I WITH HER FUCKIN CAR.

She got out the car shouting and causing a scene while Kikyo remained quiet just observing her every move. Jessica started towards kikyo. One thing I learned from experience is that Kikyo can fight.
Jessica got close enough and kikyo just rocked her shit and she went stumbling. Kikyo walked and grabbed Jessica by her hair and kneed her in the stomach. Jessica spit out blood while struggling to get out of Kikyo grip. She was dragging jessica by her hair to Jessica's car and just started slamming her head into the front of the car. I finally grabbed kikyo away from Jessica's unconscious body. Her body slid off the front of car and on to the floor. Her white car had blood all on the front of it. Kikyo walked away after I pulled her away. She had blood on her shirt here and there. We walked towards the bathroom. She's so calm about things, but I can tell she wants to explode. She cleans her hands and looks at me.

" why she coming at me. Like I'm like 5 inches shorter than her and she got fuvked up. You need to tell your hoes to chill out."
" I don't have anymore hoes , I dropped them cuz I - cuz I - cuz I wanna be with you, I vibe with you and all that other shit. I'm just been scared that you gonna say no if I asked you out. So um Will you be my girlfriend.?"
" of course, just know I'm not gonna just be aa calm now, ima be on your ass about everything cuz I care. Did Heather tell you our conversation?"
" yup"

I kissed her and walked out with my hand wrapped around her shoulder.

When we walked out the principle shook his head" 2 weeks for all of you ."

Kikyo but in and said" Mr.Conelly don't blame them for what I did, I was the one fighting. Not them. And can I tell you what happened, we even have the fight from the beginning if we could just show you.

" alright fine but make it quick"

Kikyo POV
She Lucky I ain't kill her.