Energy

Nathaniel sister(Madison) in media.

Madison POV
*Errors Fixed*

All I know is I was tackled to the ground by Kikyo. I opened my to see Nathaniel laying next to me with his eyes opened -no blinking, no breathing- just lifeless. I looked at myself to see I had blood all on me. I had my brothers blood on me!!!!! I screamed and I grabbed him up. This couldn't be true my brother was gone, my little brother. GONE.  Heather and I was crying hysterically while holding on to his lifeless body. I don't know who called, but the cops came before the ambulance did. They tried to remove me from my brother, but you would have to cut my hands off in order for me to leave my brother's side. Kikyo was the strongest out of all of us, she didn't shed a tear yet. She was able to comfort us and talk to the police. I couldn't get the image out if my head, The situation played in my head over and over again.

Chenelle POV

Chris was outside talking to his manager, while Betty and I was talking about raising kids and this generation. In the middle if the conversation their house phone rang. Ms Betty got the phone and from happy, to sad, to tears of pain in a matter of seconds reached her face. I got up and engulfed her into a hug.

"Ms.Betty what happened?"
"H-h-he's gone. My baby is dead."

She screamed in pain and held onto me for dear life as if I was the cliff and if she even thought of letting go she would fall to her death. Chris came running inside and in that moment it hit me too. Nathaniel had been killed.

We heard the TV and Chris and I looked at it to see the news reporter ,"At 11:47pm. 20 year old, Nathaniel Fernandez was shot and killed on Lincoln Ave. Police say they do not know who shot him."

I started to cry, because Nathaniel was like one of my own kids and to know that he's dead broke my heart into pieces. At about 1, we heard crying outside of the house and feet walking towards the door. I got up and got towards the door just when they rang the doorbell. I opened the door and I seen Madison with blood splattered on to her clothes and skin. Some boy, probably her bf, was holding her while she shook uncontrollably. Kikyo had a straight face while her shirt and hands were covered In blood. Heather was the same as kikyo but in tears and crying uncontrollably. Chyna had no blood But was in the same state as heather. Jass was crying, but not as bad as the rest if them.

Madison had ran past me and into her crying mother's arm as they mourned for his sudden death. I myself was crying and was engulfed by Heather, jass, and chyna. Kikyo just sat down and in minutes she texting a mile a minute.

---------

Ummmm I made a big ass mistake. It was supposed to be winter break but my auto correct wanna be dumb and put the opposite of winter -summer. So this is during winter break.