Ending~

Kyle went through the halls of the school as he searched for one particular girl. Since Mia knew him he didn't change his appearance anymore. People started to notice him, girls stared at him as he passed by but only one pair of green eyes captured his attention. She smiled.

"Good morning," She said. Kyle bent down, cupped her cheeks and gave her a peck on the lips. Mia blushed a bit.

"Good morning," He answered smiling.

He took her books and closed the locker. Mia didn't even try to take him the books away since Kyle made clear that he would carry them for her. An objection on her part would lead to attention which she hated. Much to her dislike Mia had to give in. They walked down the halls as they met Amelie.

"Hey! Good morning!" Mia greeted her best friend and hugged her. Amelie laughed and hugged her tightly back.

"Good morning, sweetie, everything's okay?" She asked and looked at Kyle. "Did he do something to you? Like involving you in dangerous matters?" Mia laughed and shook her head.

"Nope."

Kyle walked closer and embraced Amelie.

"I thought she already told you I'm not into this anymore, the time is over," He said chuckling. "And by the way you shouldn't talk about my life so easy-going in public places." Amelie waved her hand.

"As if anyone would listen to what I'm talking," She exclaimed laughing whereat Mia grinned.

"That's not true! I always listen to you," She said faking hurt as she placed a hand on her heart. "How dare you say that!" Amelie smiled and hugged Mia.

"As long as you hear me it's enough for me," She said softly, almost too low for Kyle to hear.

Almost.

"Aww, and what about us?" Lisa said. She and Belly joined the small group smiling.

"Good morning," Mia said.

"Of course the same applies for you guys," Amelie answered and hugged them smiling.

"Shall we go to our first class?" Kyle interrupted the group hug. "We're running late." All four girls smiled at Kyle.

"An impatient boyfriend you got there Mia," Lisa teased her. Mia only smiled and put an arm around Kyle's waist.

"I don't care though," She said. A warm feeling spread around his stomach as he smiled down at her.

I am so lucky. She is such an amazing girl and can say things like that so easily. Doesn't she know the effect this has on me? Hearing reminders of her affection everyday so casually sure is a wonderful thing.

"Hey, Kyle!" Aiden came from behind and separated the couple whereat Kyle growled and Mia blushed. He didn't seem to notice though as he looked at Belly who shyly looked at the floor as if that was the most interesting thing she has ever seen.

"Hi, Belly," He said to her which made Belly look up. Aiden grinned widely whereat she blushed but also smiled back.

"Good morning," She said softly. Mia quietly 'aww'ed and looked at Kyle.

'They are so cute,' She mouthed and he nodded. They really were. Since Kyle didn't have to hde himself anymore he hung out with the girls and Aiden joined them. It didn't take a long time until Belly and Aiden obviously had a thing for each other and everyone supported them silently. Mia wanted to play cupid but Kyle stopped her.

They need to find their way to become a couple on their own. We can only support them and their decisions but Belly and Aiden have to do the steps without any help. I'm sure though that at least Aiden will do his best to convince the shy Belly to become his girlfriend.

In the classroom the girls sat as always in the row in front of the guys and chatted happily. Kyle watched Mia when Aiden poked him with a pencil.

"What is it?" Kyle asked.

"How is it possible that you hid yourself for such a long time?" Aiden said. "Since two weeks you got taller, another hair colour and a girlfriend. Not to mention your intimidating presence. What did you do?"

He had to ask me that sooner or later.

"Why do you ask?" Kyle grinned as he thought of a reason behind Aiden's question. His guess was confirmed as his friend looked down.

"I want to become as cool as you," He admitted with a look at Belly. "You seem to go well with the girls and they like you. It didn't even take long for you to get a girlfriend as amazing as Mia. I want that, too, you know? Please, help me."

"I'm pretty sure Belly already likes you just the way you are," Kyle shrugged as Aiden blushed. Surprised Kyle looked at him. "You didn't think we would notice?" Aiden shifted uncomfortable.

"Is it that obvious?" He asked softly.

Ladies and gentlemen, the prove that everyone notices when two people like each other BUT the persons in question.

Kyle laughed loudly which caught the attention of a few pupils. Immediately he scaled his laughter down but he still chuckled.

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious. I think everyone but you two already noticed," He grinned at the shocked Aiden. Then he became serious again and looked to the front.

"Do you think I have a chance? She is so much better than me..." He asked with a hint of desperation in his voice. Kyle clapped on his shoulder.

"I'm sure! You just have to be yourself and talk to her, interact with her. She will learn to fall in love with you," He said smiling whereat Aiden's eyes shone with hope.

"I'll give my best!"

That's right, Aiden, you have to give your best. Don't hide yourself and your feelings because this won't help anyone. You think she is too good for you? My god, I totally know this feeling. It's hard to accept that this amazing girl chose you to spend her time with her. Don't make her regret the decision. I've got your back and I will do the same. Mia will be the happiest girlfriend on earth because she is my one and only and that is the least she deserves. Ivy, if you did that on purpose than I have to thank you so much. You gave me a reason to live on even though you're not here anymore. I swear, that Mia will be safe forever and always. I won't let anything happen to her. I love her so much that my body almost can't handle all these feelings.

Suddenly Mia looked back at Kyle and smiled. Her green eyes sparkled.

I love you, Mia, and I hope that someday I can say it to you as if it was the most natural thing on earth. I also hope that you will return those three little words that mean the world to me.

He smiled back at her.

I love you.

~~~~~~~~

Done!

I know it's short and definitely needs to be proofread once more but right now I don't have the time. This is the end of the book but I guess I will write some chapters in between this and the one before. I also will edit this chapter another time when I can concentrate better on the words and sentences.

I hope you liked the book so far! :)

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting on it, it means a lot to me! You guys are the best!♥

Phoenix~