Cute??

Kyle sat impatiently in the last row waiting for Mia to come into the room with her friends. It was the first lesson today so she could have never been able to already tell her friends about yesterday. He wanted to know what she would say. A few minutes before the bell rang Mia finally entered the room followed by her friends.

All of them looked at Kyle what surprised him but he was sure that she wouldn't recognize him since he had to look younger to be able to attend to this school. Yesterday his look was way more different than right now. Then he realized that the girls looked at him because of the blonde that apparently liked him a bit. It was only natural that they were curious about him.

Kyle pretended to ignore them while he looked out of the window but he could still feel the glances that were shot at him. They sat down.

"Is this him?" Lisa asked the blonde, Amelie, whereat the girl nodded. The teacher arrived and started the lesson but the girls didn't stop talking.

"You're right. I never noticed him," Belly whispered.

"Mia, are you okay?" She asked Mia because said girl didn't say anything.

Mia looked up surprised and said "Yeah, he's cute." Kyle was shocked.

Cute?

"What's up? You're so absent right now," Amelie asked concerned.

"Yesterday I had the first training in combat," Mia explained again with her hands on her cheeks. She looked flustered.

"Wow, look at her. So her teacher must be handsome. Do you like him? Is he cool? How old is he?" Lisa asked Mia who blushed with each word even more. Her friends gaped at her behaviour.

"She got it badly," Amelie said chuckling. "So, tell us more."

Mia waited a moment before she answered, "He is handsome. And cool. And badass! But somehow gentle at the same time. I just... there are no words that describe him perfectly." Her face was furiously red.

"Tell us about his appearance. How does he look?" Belly asked to help Mia a bit.

"He is a few years older I think," Mia began and her friends smiled. "Taller by a head. His eyes are dark blue and his hair black. I never saw such a dark black guys seriously! His clothes were black, too. He has a trained body and his hands..." She blushed even more. "They are big but in a perfect way. They fit perfectly over mine. When he stood behind me to correct my position I felt so protected as if nothing could happen. Not to mention his voice, oh guys, his voice. I could melt right there whenever he speaks to me."

Kyle couldn't describe the feeling that overwhelmed him. He was so proud and happy about the way Mia talked about him. This means that she would continue to attend his classes and he could train her while keeping an eye on her the whole time. AND she felt safe with him. It was perfect! He almost didn't notice what the girls were saying after Mia's description of him because of her words that made him so happy.

"What's his name?" Amelie asked.

"Kyle," Mia answered. "It fits perfectly to him."

"Wow, that's awesome, Mia! I never saw you acting like this," Lisa said with sparkling eyes. "You have to introduce him to us as soon as possible!" Mia nodded still flustered from the talk.

Cute...

After school Mia went home and waited for her parents to arrive. When they did it was already 7 p.m. and they came together home which was rare since they didn't work at the same place. Mia was surprised, too.

"What happened?" She asked them.

"We bought some things and Jed picked me up with the car," Elora explained to her and planted a kiss on Mia's cheek as a greeting.

"We got our dinner from the pizzeria in front of the store," Jed said happily while holding cartons up to show them to his daughter. Mia's face immediately lit up and she began to smile the biggest smile this day.

"I love you!" With these words she ran into the kitchen in front of her parents and began to place glasses on the table and a jar with water.

Behind her Elora shook her head and said to Jed, "She only said it because of the pizza. Would she love us without the food?" She smiled but Mia apparently heard her and looked back to them.

"Of course!"

Jed laughed. After they put all things in their right places in the kitchen the three people sat down and began to eat.

"Ne, mum, dad," Mia spoke up whereat her parents looked at her. "I found some really cool guy that teaches me how to fight."

"Oh, yeah," Elora said, "You told us about it yesterday. How was your lesson?"

"Awesome!" Mia's answer made Kyle feel warm inside again. "I would like to continue attending his class. I learned so much only yesterday and he is a pretty good teacher."

"How much does it cost?" Jed said. Mia paused before she answered.

"I don't know."

"Well, we have enough money," Said Elora and interrupted Jed who looked skeptical and was apparently about to say something against it.

"Ask this guy next time and pay him, you'll get the money from us back." She smiled. Mia nodded happily.

"Okay!"

Kyle never thought of taking money from Mia. He did it because that made his work a bit easier. And because he won't let some creepy guy touch her. But when she was able to defend herself then he wouldn't have to do much to save her. It's a win-win situation, right?