Who are they?

The Troublemakers

Mabel's P.O.V

We drive up to the party in a limo, fitting in with everyone else.

We get out with our shining, glowing dresses. Once we get in the place we look around. But right now It's only me and Wendy, Susan didn't feel like dressing up so she's in the car watching us. She's going to give us the signal when it was time.

Wendy was the distraction and I was the main event.

Wendy's P.O.V

I walk around, waiting for Mabel to give me the signal.

"May I have this dance" someone says behind me.

I turn around to see a dark curly haired man smiling at me. He had beautiful green eyes and a fancy suit on.

"Uh...um" I say wondering if I should say yes or not.

"Sure" I say with a smile on my face as I grabbed his hand.

We danced around in sync with small orchestra in the background.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" He asks looking straight into my eyes.

"What a cheesy line to say to a pretty girl like me" His smile turned into a smirk as he gently twirled me around a couple times.

"Oh but I don't even know the pretty girl's name.." He asked I paused at his words, wondering if I should tell him my real name or fake?

"My name..um is April"

Why did I say that? Dammit! I need to focus.

As soon as the song was over I let go of him and looked for Mabel. I've never felt anything like that before. And I'm not sure if I want to feel like that again.

Mabel's P.O.V

I stand there listening closely for Susan to tell me when to go.

While I'm standing there, someone bumps into me hard. Hard enough to knock me to the ground, which it did.

I look up to see a dirty blonde boy with pacific blue eyes, kneeling down saying sorry repeatedly.

I wanted to yell at him for knocking me down but I controlled my anger and put up my act.

"Oh it's fine" I say getting a better look of him. He actually didn't look that bad but I need to focus.

I brush myself off and look up again to where our eyes meet. His light eyes meeting with my dark ones. We just stand there gazing at each other.

"Alright, we're ready to go" I hear in my ear.

I snap out of the trance I was in.

"Thank you" I say leaving him. When I took a glance back all I could see is a shocked blonde haired boy.

I give the signal to Wendy and she nods.

She heads to where the guest of honor was being held. She was going to distract Carlos while I made my way up stairs.

I went and dressed in something comfortable and easy to move in and all black.

I made my way down the hallway up the stairs. Susan guiding me the whole time.

"Okay the door should be on your next left" I nod and open the door quietly.

I there see the amazing emerald necklace. So priceless.

I grab it and place it in a bag.

"Mabel! Carlos is coming up stairs, Wendy couldn't hold him for long. Get out of there!" I hear Susan scream in my ear.

I quickly run out the door shutting it and taking a short cut behind the house. There were people back there though.

I needed to act fast so I hid. In a closet hopefully he wasn't going in to. My breathing increasing, wondering if I'm in the clear.

"THE NECKLACE! ITS GONE!!"

I'm guessing he found out the necklace is gone

I run out the closet, running down the steps and seeing people in panic. I look back and I bump into someone again. But this time I didn't fall down.

I look up to see the blonde hair boy again. I don't have time for this. I see Wendy walking fast too.

We made it to the car and the last thing I see is a frustrated boy wondering where his poor necklace went.

I laugh a little at his expression.

************************************