Chapter 21- Rain of Love!

Start from the beginning

"Ishu, you don't have to because of you I have her now so it's all fine", Aayush said hugging her and she smiled through her tears feeling relaxed at his understanding. Although she knew that he wasn't someone to hold grudges but if due to her one mistake, he would have lost Raisha then she didn't know how he would have reacted to her.

"Ok, you all are getting so damn emotional. Let's go and give these lovebirds some privacy", Yuvi said trying to cheer them all up while Aayush and Isha laughed and as for Raisha she blushed like a tomato at the thought of being all alone with him.

Isha hugged Raisha and whispered softly in her ears "Tell me everything". Raisha's eyes widen in shock while Isha winked at her and dragged Yuvi with her, leaving them both alone.

"Shall we leave?" he whispered in her ears coming closer to her as she was fidgeting with her hands in nervousness but a small smile was playing on her lips which was exciting him all the more. Before she could even utter a sentence, he scooped her up in his arms surprising her completely but this time, she just wrapped her arms around his neck with an amazed look while he just winked at her.

"Seems someone is obsessed with carrying me", she teased as he was taking long strides to reach the desired spot and he, just shook his head at her remark as if he didn't even hear it.

"At least, tell me where are you taking me?" she asked pouting getting tired of just seeing big college buildings while he had that victorious smirk on his face.

"I am kidnapping you to get married right this instant" he replied with a wicked grin on his face and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Are you planning to get killed by my father and brother Mr.Khandelwal? If yes, then surely you don't have to force marry me, they are already ready to chop you off", she replied giving him that dazzling smile of hers that drove him crazy. She started trailing her index finger on his face, making his eyes go wide in shock as well as amusement.

"What happened? Did you think only you can shock and surprise me? I can do that as well" she stated or mostly whispered in his ears making him chuckle.

"We reached! Open the door and get your answers", he stated breaking her trance from his face. She looked ahead and gaped in shock at the sight. The wooden cottage was covered with fake snow while the snow was also spread on the ground to make it look like, it was an Igloo.

"Now don't say how I did this because I just did it and I will do much more for you!" he said before she could say a word. Her eyes watered and she could just utter those words which she meant truly from her heart in that second "I love you so much". He pecked her lips quickly and moved back making her smile.

He took her inside as she opened the door and she wasn't surprised to see the arrangement for perfect candle night dinner inside because she expected this from him after everything he had done for her in the seven days. She wondered can someone be as thoughtful as her Aayush but the answer was a straight No; because her love was one in a million. He always was, maybe that's why she always loved him in spite of being apart for years now.

"How is it?" he asked making her sit on the chair and before he could go to the opposite side to take his seat, she held his wrist to stop him.

"Sit beside me. I don't want any distance between us", she said in a nervous tone and he nodded smiling feeling loved by her once again.

He dragged his chair beside her and sat down. She entwined their fingers and rested her head on his shoulders cherishing the feel of his love.

"You know it is so unbelievable that this cottage is here at the back of college but no one comes here, while I always loved this place and came here to relax whenever I needed peace,'' he said after a while caressing her knuckles. Being one adventurous person, he sure loved exploring places and it wasn't hard for him to even search a peaceful place for himself when he joined the university three years ago.