The scary letters

Start from the beginning

"What did the letter say?" Kyoya thrusted the letter into Tamakis hand. Tamaki gasped as he read it. I jumped up, ripping the note away from them. I read it out load for the rest of the host club.

"You naughty girl. You threw my note away. Now you are going to cover yourself up. A little late to be modest Koyuki. My offer is still on the table. Let me take care of that small body of yours. It will feel so good. " I wanted to throw up. Actually, I dropped the letter, ran over to the trash can, and puked. Why did someone want me? Arms wrapped around my waist. Heat filled my body. Kyoya was holding onto me. I turned in his grip. Tears welded in my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the first note Kyoya. Don't let him near me, please." My body started to tremble.

"None of us will let that happen." Mori finally spoke. My eyes met his. Honey, Tamaki, Haruhi, the twins and Kyoya all agreed. I sniffled.

"Thank you." I whispered. My phone buzzing in my pocket made me jump. I giggled at my silliness. Its just my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket.

Unknown-

I'm watching you Koyuki. You think that weak host club can keep you safe? I don't think so. I plan on having my way with you. Weather you enjoy it, or feel pain from it. I'm fine with either way.

My phone fell from my grip. Everyone gave me a confused look. I stared down at the phone for a moment. I let out an ear piercing scream then collapsed into blackness.

~Tamaki's point of view~

"Hikaru, Kaoru, go around and tell everyone the club is closed for today. Haruhi, go get some eye packs, Kyoya, lay Koyuki on the couch and stay with her, Mori, go take care of Raingi." I demanded. Everyone nodded. Honey came over to me. His eyes lit up.

"What can I do Tama-chan?" I though for a moment.

"Honey... Go eat some cake." Honey sulked and went over to a table with his two rabbits.

"Looks like its just you guys and me Usa-chan and Fu-chan." He grumbled. I grabbed Koyuki's phone off  the floor. The message made me sick. Who would talk to my darling daughter like that? I showed the message to Kyoya. He tried to stand up, but I made him stay down.

"You need to stay with Koyuki just in case she wakes up. After all, you are her boyfriend." I said softly. Kyoya nodded at me. The person thinks the host club is weak? Well this person has another thing coming to him. I decided to text the number back.

Me-

What is it exactly you want?

Unknown-

You.

Chills rolled down my spine. I didn't think anyone like that was allowed in this school. Hey maybe Honey could actually come in handy. I bent down to his level. I showed him the number.

"Honey Senpai, do you know this number?" He stared at it for a moment. He shook his head no. I sighed and thanked him anyway. I went back to Kyoya. Haruhi was back now, and handed him ice for Koyuki. I hugged Haruhi tight. "You're daddy good little girl Haruhi. Promise if you ever get nasty messages you'll come straight to daddy?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I promise senpai. Hey Kyoya, couldn't someone in your family track the number or something?" Haruhi looked at the messages. Kyoya nodded.

"What an excellent idea Haruhi, thank you." Kyoya looked down at Koyuki. "Ill be right back Koyuki. Honey, would you mind laying with Koyuki here?" Honey bounced out of his seat, and laid beside Koyuki on the couch. I handed Kyoya Koyuki's phone.